Sunday, October 29, 2006

Woodberry Common Shopping Mall

If you like shopping you would have enjoyed visiting this shopping mall. Take a look at all the store outlets. We spent about 3 hours there on the way back to JFK for our evening flight home. This was not really long enough to explore all the stores, have lunch and do serious shopping. However, we did have a really good pumpkin soup for lunch and this has inspired both Tina and I to make it ourselves (we have got the pumpkin and I am now scanning cookery book looking for a good recipe- suggestions would be welcomed).



This is one of my purchases!! I have been wanting a pair of crocs for a long time. Unfortunately I only found these, which are a cheaper version, called 'Traps' although they may not look much they are very comfortable and ideal for wearing to the pool. I was really wanting a nice bright colour but beggars can't be choosers; after all they only cost about £10.



Tina made quite a few purchases in Eddie Bauer and she had to buy another bag to get all her purchases home. I think I am beginning to regret I did not follow her lead as I had very little space in my suitcase; not to worry there is always next time!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 29/10/06 20:00, Blogger Beccy said...

Very trendy Mum, remember we saw that shop full of Crocs in Grand Central Station.

Mollie will be jealous as she thinks she'd quite like a pair!

I tried pumpkin soup once-never again-my pumpkin will get thrown into the compost after halloween!

 
At 29/10/06 20:36, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy I think you need to spice up the pumpkin with ginger and cumin etc. I shall have a go. I did try pumpkin cheesecake and it was the cinnamon that gave it flavour.
Tell Mollie to look at the link on my post so she can see all the trendy croc colours. I quite fancy the purple ones.

 
At 29/10/06 23:34, Blogger Sam said...

fred wanted me to let you know he doesn't like those "stupeed plasteek shoes". You wouldn't catch me wearing them either. They may be fashionable, but not in our household.

I wish you'd gotten orange ones though

 
At 29/10/06 23:48, Blogger Beccy said...

I knew Sam's views on these, wondered whether she'd voice them or not!

 
At 30/10/06 07:41, Blogger ChrisB said...

But they are excellent when I go swimming as I don't ruin other shoes by getting chlorine on them. I go for comfort and wear them about the house- have got them on now!!

 
At 30/10/06 08:17, Blogger Beccy said...

Good for you Mum!

 
At 30/10/06 08:20, Blogger Beccy said...

Mollie looked and she likes the purple, pink and turquoise. They are half the price of the ones we saw in NY.

 
At 30/10/06 10:49, Blogger ChrisB said...

Tell Mollie we will compete for the purple ones and tell her Tina has the pink ones she bought them in Cornwall. The turquoise look a pretty colour

 

Post a Comment

<< Home