Sunday, November 05, 2006

Beautiful sunset for Guy Fawkes Night














I felt that I wanted to share these photos I took at dusk today. The sky was really beautiful and it's not often we get such an array of colour. It reminded me of skies I saw when I visited Sam in San Fransisco.


The sunset means that it is going to be a lovely evening for the traditional burning of the guy and the fireworks. We're beginning to see and hear fireworks in the neighbourhood but nothing close enough for me to take photos so try this to create your own display it's good fun.

Beccy I think the children will enjoy it and Sam I know you also like fireworks so maybe you will, I certainly did. Have a brilliant evening those who are celebrating.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 5/11/06 17:54, Blogger Beccy said...

Why are you linking to Sam's blog? I thought it might be something to do with sunset, am I missing something?

 
At 5/11/06 18:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

I was just doing a practise publish for the photo layout. Its finished now

 
At 5/11/06 18:47, Blogger Beccy said...

The links work now Mum, I enjoyed my firework display, still I would prefer to be at a real one over there!

 
At 5/11/06 19:37, Blogger ChrisB said...

There are plenty being let off now.

 
At 5/11/06 21:02, Blogger Barbara said...

Beautiful sunset. We've had the last three nights of people letting off fireworks till 1 AM. The government are thinking seriously of banning them here.

 
At 5/11/06 21:49, Blogger ChrisB said...

Barbara That's no joke. Luckily it's not that bad here; its now about 9:45 and I can only hear a few fireworks in the far distance. I hope you get a quieter time tonight.

 
At 6/11/06 15:35, Blogger Sam said...

why did you change your comments to be on a separate page? I don't like that myself because if someone leaves a link in the comments the page ends up in a tiny box.

 
At 7/11/06 16:41, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam I thought it might be easier as it moves and it closes much more quickly. But maybe I need to change it then; although I am not likely to get links left very often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home