Sunday, November 26, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN

I AM SIX TODAY (SUNDAY)

As I will not be able to phone you on your birthday Ben I am writing this blog especially for you. I hope you have a lovely time at the cinema with your friends and that you enjoy your presents. Please ask mum to post a picture of your cake.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY



Ben these are some of the photos I took when I visited. You're good at washing your fruit.





Ben doesn't always want to pose for the camera.










Ben I'm sure you will have a great birthday. Love you lots from Grandma.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 25/11/06 19:34, Blogger ChrisB said...

Mum, because you wrote this before the other post it's come up here. I tried dragging it up but couldn't and didn't want to copy it in case I ended up deleting everything!

It's a lovely post, I can't wait to show Ben tomorrow.

 
At 25/11/06 19:35, Blogger ChrisB said...

As you see I'm wrting this from your file. It gave me a fright for a split second when your name came up!

Beccy

 
At 26/11/06 22:59, Blogger Sam said...

ha ha - beccy - you should just be able to change the date of the post
(little arrow at the bottom of the post when you edit it)

 
At 27/11/06 09:06, Blogger Beccy said...

I did say to Mum to change date but she said it would still post in same order just change the time. Does that mean that you can set the date for it to be published in advance?

 
At 27/11/06 21:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am writing this from Spain hope Ben had a lovely birthday. These computers are not a lot of good but as you can see I managed to get into my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home