Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Was yours a top toy?

Well folks, as promised on Saturday's post, here are the results of the top toy survey undertaken here in Bristol. There are a lot of very popular toys that are not on the list but how many are on your list.
1 BMX bike
2 Transformers
3 Rubik's cube
4 Action Man
5 Lego
6 Etch a sketch
7 Barbie
8 Fuzzy Felt
9 Pound Puppies
10 Gameboy
11 Scalextric
12 Space Hoppers
13 Yo-Yo
14 My Little Pony
15 Chopper Bike
16 Play-Doh
17 Mic
18 Slinky
19 Cabbage Patch Kids
20 Girl's World

This was not a national survey so we must take the result with a pinch of salt but it's been nice to see your personal favourites and thanks to all who participated, hope it brought back some good childhood memories.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6/2/07 20:39, Blogger Barbara said...

Showing my age here. Not one for me but my children had 10 of them.

 
At 6/2/07 20:47, Blogger ChrisB said...

barbara I'm with you, although I might have had a yo yo. I ran a pre-school so if I include those I think we had 12. I'm sure the girls will put me straight if I'm wrong.

 
At 7/2/07 01:37, Blogger Unknown said...

I had at least five, more if you count my brothers' toys, which I sometimes played with.

 
At 7/2/07 07:34, Blogger ChrisB said...

mimi the toys I remember are more my two daughter's toys than mine and now of course my grandchildren's who enjoy everything I saved.

 
At 7/2/07 12:50, Blogger Beccy said...

Between us Sam and I had nine.

I can't believe the bike I desperately wanted was no. 1, am I emtionally scarred? You decide!

 
At 7/2/07 18:03, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy I thought more than that what with the things from the play group.

 
At 7/2/07 23:29, Blogger Beccy said...

I only remember the big box from the playgroup!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home