Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm barely half normal- how sad is this

Found this on Mert's blog and decided to borrow it. Hope you don't mind Mert.



You Are 45% Normal



While some of your behavior is quite normal...

Other things you do are downright strange

You've got a little of your freak going on

But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself



I'm obviously not maybe it's because I've got a green brain but it is balanced!!



Your Brain is Green



Of all the brain types, yours has the most balance.

You are able to see all sides to most problems and are a good problem solver.

You need time to work out your thoughts, but you don't get stuck in bad thinking patterns.



You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).


Now I like some of these qualities even though I was born in January !!



Your True Birth Month Is November



Patient

Secretive

Romantic

Inquisitive

Trustworthy

Determined

Hardworking

High-spirited

High abilities

Unpredictable

Never give up

Sharp thinking

Thinks forward

Always thinking

Motivates oneself

Loves to be alone

Has a lot of ideas

Difficult to fathom

Extraordinary ideas

Unique and brilliant

Brave and generous

Well-built and tough

Careful and cautious

Dynamic in personality

Deep love and emotions

Uncertain in relationships

Honest and keeps secrets

Can become good doctors

Less talkative but amiable

Stubborn and hard-hearted

Fine and strong clairvoyance

Not able to control emotions

Does not appreciates praises

Thinks differently from others

If there is a will, there is a way

Hardly become angry unless provoked

Knows how to get secrets out of others


Have a fun weekend everyone and I hope you give this a go.

Labels:

16 Comments:

At 31/3/07 09:57, Blogger my4kids said...

I'm only 55% normal, have a blue brain and should have been born in June instead of January apparently.

 
At 31/3/07 11:23, Blogger Beccy said...

I'm also 55% normal, have a green brain and should have been born in June!

 
At 31/3/07 11:51, Blogger ChrisB said...

my4 kids and beccy well you 2 are similar except for the colour of your brain and you're on the right side of normal. Beccy we do think alike sometimes and you often pinch my ideas so it must be telepathy!!

 
At 31/3/07 12:48, Blogger Molly said...

We must be sisters. I am 50% normal and have a green brain too. However, we are not twins as January is my true birth month. I love this kind of stuff...what fun.

I am looking forward to Fun Monday but have not decided which vintage piece of clothing to highlight.

 
At 31/3/07 18:11, Blogger ChrisB said...

mjd actually january is my true birth month.

Looking forward to seeing your final choices.

 
At 31/3/07 18:33, Blogger ~ej said...

lol, i have an orange brain (quickest), i am 50% normal (lol, i keep my weirdness to myself apparently) and my birth month is june (which it is actually).

 
At 31/3/07 20:54, Blogger ChrisB said...

elena jane everyone is more normal than me!!

 
At 31/3/07 21:47, Blogger Sam said...

I am 65% normal with a blue brain.

"Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow."

I like my blue brain.

Apparently blue brains think the 'true birthmonth' quiz is complete codswallup.

 
At 31/3/07 22:32, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam trust you to be more normal than the rest of us and have a mellow brain. we do know it's 'codswallup' it's light relief rather than a thought provoking post.

 
At 1/4/07 00:18, Blogger Sam said...

Hey Mrs Green-Brain - chill out, man! I didn't say your post was codswallup. I enjoyed your post a lot in fact.

The results of the third quiz didn't make sense to me that's all.

 
At 1/4/07 04:15, Blogger Sidetracked Home Executive said...

I'm 50% normal with a purple brain and I should have been born in March.

 
At 1/4/07 07:17, Blogger alisonwonderland said...

i'm 25% normal (that seems about right!) with a blue brain, and i should have been born in January.

 
At 1/4/07 09:53, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam you're on a par with most of the others but the first purple brain- nice colour

alisonwonderland I feel a lot better now I know someone else has joined me in being under 'half normal'

 
At 1/4/07 10:09, Blogger ChrisB said...

my sammie I know you weren't saying my post was codswallup. love you xx

 
At 1/4/07 23:22, Blogger Pamela said...

54% normal and purple brain.

 
At 1/4/07 23:28, Blogger ChrisB said...

pamela you've got the brain colour I would like to have just because I like all things purple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home