Sunday, July 22, 2007

My 300th Post


I suddenly realised that this is my 300th post so I thought it was worth a mention. It seems not long ago I was reaching the 200 mark.
Today I have been invited to a housewarming and have to take a Greek dish. Now I've never done any Greek cooking so I wanted something simple. My first thought was salad but Tina, my travelling buddy, is taking a Greek Salad so with a little help from Google I am going to make Briam which looked very easy as all you do is bake the vegetables. Hope it turns out as it should I have actually combined two recipes- maybe not the most intelligent thing when you won't have time to make anything else if it doesn't work. Actually I don't think much can go wrong- famous last words well we shall see. I meant to take a photo before I put it in the oven and forgot if I remember I will take an after shot and do another post.

I don't know about anyone else but I have had trouble with blogger this weekend. Yesterday I could not get into many comment boxes including my own. I could not even get to connect to a lot of my usual blogs. Today it took ages to connect and now it won't let me upload an image I created especially for this post. I can see they have been making changes and whenever this happens there are problems!!

I WILL ADD THE IMAGE LATER IF BLOGGER COOPERATES!!
Hoorah at last!!

16 Comments:

At 22/7/07 11:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations Chris! CCan;t wait to see your dish - have fun!

 
At 22/7/07 11:57, Blogger Barbara said...

Congratulations Chris. I've been blogging 2 1/2 years and have only 350 posts.

 
At 22/7/07 13:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 300th! (Sounds, strange,like a birthday wish!)
I love Greek food as a whole, I'll have to check that dish out.

 
At 22/7/07 14:17, Blogger FH said...

Happy 300th ,Chris! Enjoy!

 
At 22/7/07 15:05, Blogger BS said...

Happy 300th - so glad I found you.

 
At 22/7/07 16:32, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 300th Chris, you wear well!

*flees*

 
At 22/7/07 17:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy 300th, chris? do you get triple pension now? ;-)

 
At 22/7/07 17:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reckon that 300 of anything is worth a lot but I know tha agonising over what to say and what to call the computer when it does not do what it was told. Well done. Love

 
At 22/7/07 18:01, Blogger Sam said...

Well done mum. It's too late now but I could maybe have helped you with some ideas

 
At 22/7/07 18:06, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank you everyone- John I will ignore that comment - I wonder how fast you can move in that chair!! Enidd -tripple pension I wish-I'd be booked on a fight to SF!!

sam I did think about searching your blog but I was having such difficulties yesterday. It was OK what I did. I'm going to do it again for dad. Your email has just arrived!

 
At 22/7/07 23:40, Blogger AfKaP said...

300! Good job and with SO many readers!! Congratulations!!

 
At 23/7/07 03:49, Blogger la bellina mammina said...

I have problems uploading photos sometimes.

Congrats on your 300th post!

 
At 23/7/07 09:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chris! You've kept up a good average.

 
At 23/7/07 09:58, Blogger Beccy said...

Well done on reaching 300 posts, here's to the next 300!

 
At 23/7/07 14:14, Blogger ~ej said...

congrats on your 300th post!! well done, i know i enjoy reading them all :)

 
At 23/7/07 16:06, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT mind some posts are a bit puerile but we won't mention those.

beccy you must be close yourself!

elena jane thank you I appreciate you saying that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home