Saturday, August 18, 2007

Signs Speak Louder than Words!!!!

Before I knew I had won John's road sign competion I was browsing the internet and by chance came upon these on a site called 'extremus fun pictures' (some of the categories were a little risqué). I originally intended to use these for my next Witty Wednesday as they are amusing, but I've got a busy day lined up so wanted to do a quick post. The first one's for you John!!











Have a good weekend everyone :)

P.S. Embee is concerned because I didn't report that the bookshelf (last paragraph of this week's Witty Weds) is now very firmly fixed to the wall and all the books have been put back. I think he wanted to prove you wrong Beccy!! Thank you Embee.
Comments on blogs work wonders!!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 18/8/07 08:52, Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Cheeky! ;-)

 
At 18/8/07 09:37, Blogger Beccy said...

Glad to have got Dad working on that shelf!

Those sign are very funny.

 
At 18/8/07 12:19, Blogger Steffi said...

I must really laugh as I saw your post today!That´s crazy!But I know in every country around the world you can find such crazy signs!

Have a nice weekend!

 
At 18/8/07 16:53, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm famous!! Great stuff Chris!

 
At 18/8/07 21:38, Blogger alisonwonderland said...

thanks for the laughs, chris! i especially liked the "secret nuclear bunker" - this way! and the escalators at the fitness center! so funny!

 
At 18/8/07 23:39, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Thanks for the laugh. I chuckled over many of the signs.

 
At 19/8/07 07:22, Blogger Pamela said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 19/8/07 07:23, Blogger Pamela said...

have you seen the one at the book store that says All unaccompanied children will be given a double expresso and a free puppy.

The wheelchair and the alligator.. thats just wrong. bwaaa ha ha ha ha ha


(oops spell check doesn't work when you leave a whole word out)

 
At 19/8/07 10:49, Blogger ChrisB said...

pamela I must look out for that one.

 
At 20/8/07 03:49, Blogger AfKaP said...

The bunker sign is great! Your blog is always such fun!

 
At 20/8/07 17:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the signs they are way to funny:)

 
At 21/8/07 13:21, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanx for the laugh, I take photos of odd signs like that but some of yours were much more fun than any I've seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home