Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What kind of frog or work of art are you ?

I found these on House of Purpleworms and had to have ago!

I'm a Spring Peeper!

The Spring Peeper is only .75 - 1.5 inches long, but is has a very powerful high-pitched whistle with the occasional trill that can be heard over long distances. Peepers are abundant in wooded areas in or near flooded ponds and swamps. In these ponds, the Spring Peepers will form singing choral groups, making sounds that can almost sound like jingling sleigh bells from a distance.

What kind of Frog are you?


So this is me now I'll sit back and wait for the rude comments unless of course you turn out to be a mate!!!

What kind of work of Art are You
What Work of Art are You
Your Result: Degas' Dancer
 

Appearances belie the strength and commitment in your life. You know that hard work pays off and work dilligently to bring beauty and happiness to others. You retain your innocence despite the ardors of your life and you never forget what it is like to float like a butterfly and stinglike a bee.

Egon Schiele's Agony
 
Mary Cassatt's Young Mother Sewing
 
Blue boy by Gainsborough
 
Picasso's Dora Mar
 
Friedrich's Wanderer
 
Dal'is Burning Giraffe
 
Titian's Venus and/or Adonis
 
What Work of Art are You
Create MySpace Quizzes

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

At 28/8/07 13:15, Blogger FH said...

Fun post! I love the second photo!:D

 
At 28/8/07 13:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mary Cassatt. Did you know she had a rather large hand in the artist feminist movement?

 
At 28/8/07 15:18, Blogger Sam said...

Dora Mar & Dumpy Tree Frog

 
At 28/8/07 15:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*scratching head* I thought I commented. I guess I forgot to push the publish button? Lol.

I was saying that I was Mary Cassatts young mother sewing. You are crafty and kind, a person with great reserves of care for others. You worry about the weakand unprotected and know how to make do with little in order to give to those around you

*Carefully pushing publish button* Lol

 
At 28/8/07 15:40, Blogger ChrisB said...

meleny it always helps to hit the button :)

PS no frog!!!

 
At 28/8/07 15:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did hit the button but I guess it never processed through. It happens. I had opted out the frog, I didnt wanted to find out what frog I was, but I did it now Lol. Im a white tree frog. Also known as the Smiling Tree Frog or Dumpy Tree Frog due to the nature of its appearance, this frog is a very hardy creature and a favorite pet of amateur frog owners, although some pet owners complain that they are not active enough. These frogs love to eat, which can make them quite fat, hence their "dumpy" appearance. Unlike many frogs, these frogs do well with other frogs of their species and are fairly friendly. They like a warm and moderately humid habitat and eat larger insects like crickets, cockroaches, locusts, moths and beetles.

Frogs of the same leather, stick together :D

 
At 28/8/07 20:21, Blogger Unknown said...

Apparently, I'm a Firebellied toad!

Nice!

 
At 28/8/07 20:27, Blogger Unknown said...

And Friedrich's Wanderer! ?

 
At 28/8/07 20:45, Blogger ChrisB said...

John Firebellied toad

sam and meleny your frog


frog gallery"

 
At 28/8/07 23:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am embarrassed:

I am a Pac-man frog:

Argentinian Horned frogs seem to have been designed for the sole purpose of eating as much as possible. They appear to consist of two main parts: a mouth and a stomach. This is probably where they got the nickname "PacMan". Their needs are fairly simple, a warm habitat in a simple plastic box or aquarium with some shallow water and a few rocks so that they can laze around all day suits them just fine. They don't mix well with other frogs, even in their own species, as they are just as likely to eat them

 
At 29/8/07 04:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you say "swamp?"
See what happens when someone aggravates me? I turn them into one of those.

 
At 29/8/07 16:07, Blogger ChrisB said...

swampy so you're to blame!!! hehe

 
At 29/8/07 16:48, Blogger AfKaP said...

Chris B
Well It was the first test I ever made, but I think Degas suits you. (It is not a test about what painting you like - but about your character and I think the description suit you.You do work hard and you bring much beuaty into the world with your photos and your winning personality! As for the peeper - its my favorite frog!! I knew therewere several reasons that I really like you!!

 
At 30/8/07 16:46, Blogger ChrisB said...

PW you'll have me blushing soon !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home