Saturday, September 15, 2007

Random Act of Kindness 2

Having done my post this morning I was browsing through my bloglines and read the post written by Blue Momma- Life in the Fish Bowl about her 90 year old grandmother. I would ask that you drop in on her and read her grandmother's story. She is in hospital at the moment and is taking time to recover from complications of a broken ankle. She sounds a wonderful lady so if you were to send her a card it's such a small thing to do but it would show her we are thinking about her and it might help to cheer her up. I will be posting my card on Monday.... you will find the address over at Blue Momma's. Thank you.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 15/9/07 19:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I so appreciate the link and the kind words. This means so much to me and it will to my granny, too!

 
At 15/9/07 19:20, Blogger ChrisB said...

blue momma The pleasure is all mine. My card is written ready to mail on Monday.

 
At 15/9/07 23:06, Blogger Unknown said...

Consider it done, Chrisb;)..thanks for the opportunity to pass a little kindness on. xo

 
At 16/9/07 08:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

TLG you're a *

 
At 16/9/07 08:59, Blogger katy said...

the card will be posted monday, it will be a pleasure to make someone so special smile

 
At 17/9/07 01:37, Blogger ~ej said...

great idea....card written and will be sent in the morning's post!! :-)

 
At 17/9/07 08:44, Blogger Beccy said...

Will do.

 
At 17/9/07 10:08, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank You all so much I know Blue Momma is so pleased to have your support xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home