Thursday, September 13, 2007

Scattergories

I saw this on BS ( First of Six) ages ago and decided to borrow it for when I had run out of things to post like today.

Scattergories

Choose an answer to each category. It must begin with the first letter of your name.

1. Your name: Chris
2. Famous singer/band: Eva Cassidy had such a lovely voice it's so sad she died young.
3. Street name: Castle Street Thornbury- leads to a lovely old castle now a hotel where Beccy was married.
4. Color: Cerise, crimson actually I would never or rarely choose reds so Colbert blue is my choice of colour.
5. Gifts/presents: Car ohh how I wish!!
6. Vehicle: Cadillac XLR-V looks good
7. in a souvenir shop: Cards
8.Boy Name: Charlie
9. Girl Name: Charlotte I always thought that if I ever had another girl that would be the name I would choose (it was my granny's middle name)
10. Movie Title: Charlotte's Webb I haven't seen it but would like to sometime.
11. Drink: easy one Champagne
12. Occupation: Chatelaine- I quite fancy being mistress of a castle or large country house!
13. Flower: Carnation it reminds me of my stepfather who grew them.
14. Celebrity: Cindy Crawford well it's a double C!!
15. Magazine: Country Living (sometimes) Cosmopoliton when my girls buy it or I'm in a waiting room!
16. U.S. City: Concord Calafornia just plucked from the internet seems like it might be a nice place to visit.
17. Pro Sports: Chicargo Bears (only name I could remember!)
18.Fruit/Vegetable Cherry / Carrot
19.Reason late for work: Couldn't find my car keys !!! very lame excuse and it never happened when I working now I'm retired I often loose them !!!
20. you throw away: Cartons wish we could recycle these!
21. Things you shout: Curses
22. Cartoon character: Andy Capp cartoon character from the Daily Mirror

So if you need to fill agap you could give this a try.

Labels:

15 Comments:

At 13/9/07 10:59, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm SOOO with you on the Champagne. It's possibly my most fav drink. Of all time.

 
At 13/9/07 14:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

TLG it's the only drink that could make me become an alcoholic!!

 
At 13/9/07 15:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heart Eva Cassidy. Her voice is so hauntingly beautiful.

 
At 13/9/07 15:12, Blogger FH said...

Great list Chris. I don't mind Champagne either!:))

 
At 13/9/07 15:47, Blogger Beccy said...

Cosmopolitan? Now there's a mag I haven't read in years.

 
At 13/9/07 15:53, Blogger la bellina mammina said...

count me in for the champagne too;-)

 
At 13/9/07 23:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very clever - but I have a hard letter "K". I guess you could be happy your name wasn't Quincy, Wendy, or Zelda.

 
At 14/9/07 03:18, Blogger Sam said...

I had a go at this too mum. I like champagne but any sparkling wine will do me.

 
At 14/9/07 03:23, Blogger BS said...

Eva Cassidy - what a beautiful singer she was (and she was actually from my area but I never had the chance to see her perform). Do you have any of her CDs?

 
At 14/9/07 05:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, you've been doing "name things" lately (I still haven't gotten to my tag :/, I'm SOOOooo far behind on them. I guess I should do what Pamela did and knock 'em all out one day, but with company in town and ... other things going on, it just hasn't happened yet).

What I DID post, though, was a thank you to you for your kind pay it forward gift :). Thanks for letting me "win"!

 
At 14/9/07 07:39, Blogger Pamela said...

occupation starting with P

Oh dear.

 
At 14/9/07 08:18, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy it was all I could think of and you used to love it!

BS I do have a couple of her CD's and play them often

pamela occupation= piano tuner, pie maker, pilot easy peasy!!

robin I'm just heading over to yours :)

 
At 14/9/07 08:51, Blogger Steffi said...

Very good post again ,Chris!I wish I can drink with you a glass of champagne with the beautiful look of the lovely old castle in your street!

 
At 15/9/07 08:35, Blogger my4kids said...

Ah I'm never good at these things wether one word or starting with a letter! Suddenly I forget every word that starts with the letter I need......

 
At 17/9/07 01:39, Blogger ~ej said...

i love british cosmo and champagne. great meme, i'm gonna borrow it...i saw beccy did it as well :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home