Thursday, October 11, 2007

Still looking for Inspiration

When I looked in my archives for this time last year I could not believe that I had titled the post 'Inspiration' as this was exactly what I had called today's post. However last year I was preparing for a visit to New England and wondered what clothes to wear this year I'm feeling rather flat and looking for inspiration about what to write!!
For those who read my post yesterday and offered words of comfort and support I would like to say a big thank you. When I used the Second Severn Crossing Bridge in my post on Monday, it didn't really occur to me at the time that I would actually be crossing it so soon. This view is returning from Wales.
As my brain doesn't seem to want to function (OK I know that's nothing new-thought I'd get in before John makes a wisecrack) I'm going to leave it there, and I am still intending to visit all the FM posts even if the party's over.

Archives:
October 11th 2006: Inspiration

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 11/10/07 17:48, Blogger FH said...

Can't see the photo Chris! Still in fog?!:D
See you later, take it easy.

 
At 11/10/07 18:20, Blogger katy said...

just take some time out for yourself, re charge your batteries and relfect, it is never easy attending funerals it is bound to leave you feeling 'flat' take care

 
At 11/10/07 18:22, Blogger Changes in the wind said...

When I look at this picture I think of all the paths we can travel. You never know what is around the corner or (over the bridge) but what a shame if you never took the trip. Hang tight....

 
At 11/10/07 20:46, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't do wisecracks at times like these............dummy!

Love to all. xx

 
At 11/10/07 21:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

inspiration - I think we all need it from time to time. And when you are a bit down (after a sad day like yesterday, for you) we need that inspiration even a little bit more! Hang in there - it will come.

 
At 11/10/07 22:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Inspiration? Isn't that where your sweat goes back into your body?

When I read this post in bloglines, I wondered what post you were referring to, and how come I didn't comment. When I loaded your site I checked yesterday's post, now I no why I didn't comment, like most guys I figure if I just ignore it, it never happened.

 
At 12/10/07 01:22, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I recently checked last year's posts looking for something. I found one about lack of sunlight. The rain seems to have begun again this year. I wonder if it will last as long.

 
At 12/10/07 02:40, Blogger frannie said...

I hope that you are able to find some comfort and warmth in this time of sorrow.

 
At 12/10/07 08:30, Blogger Pamela said...

reminds me of that song:

When darkness comes
And pain is all around,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

 
At 12/10/07 08:35, Blogger Beccy said...

I've felt like that all week but just haven't blogged.

 
At 12/10/07 16:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read through your last post. I am thinking of your family and Sheena's. It is tough when a loved one passes, especially at a young age. It always knocks us off balance.

Visiting the Fun Mondays is a good way to relax and keep yourself balanced. Thanks for visiting.

 
At 12/10/07 22:54, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank you for these lovely comments. I'm feeling brighter today and I went swimming this afternoon which helped.

pamela I've always loved that song without thinking too much about the meanings.

john I was just trying to raise my spirits I hope you weren't offended.

beccy xxx

 
At 13/10/07 20:26, Blogger my4kids said...

Somedays I have no inspiration for posting either..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home