Thursday, November 22, 2007

Postcard from San Francisco 2

 
Posted by Picasa

Hello everyone. I don't have time to write much but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed my first real Thanksgiving Dinner. I was lucky enough to be invited to the home of Fatemeh to join her and her husband and some of Sam's friends for this celebration. As I was in the company of food bloggers the array of food was amazing and everything was so delicious. I think there's a possibility I might be gaining a few more pounds but I'll worry about that when I return home! I took a lot of photos but for today I am just showing you the beautiful table setting.

Archives:
November 22nd 2006: Just One Dalmation

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 23/11/07 19:16, Blogger Beckie said...

A lovely table. I am glad you are having fun!

 
At 23/11/07 19:43, Blogger katy said...

you are right there Chrisb it is a beautiful table

 
At 23/11/07 20:18, Blogger Barbara said...

A beautifully set table. I bet it was a wonderful lunch. I'm envious.

 
At 23/11/07 20:20, Blogger Steffi said...

That´s a very beautiful table!Enjoy it!

 
At 23/11/07 22:55, Blogger my4kids said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your first Thanksgiving!

 
At 24/11/07 00:00, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Wow, what a super-duper photo!
Was that with the new camera?
xxx

 
At 24/11/07 00:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you had a good meal on Thanksgiving! Is that picture correct? Did you get your own bottle of champagne?

Enjoy your visit!

 
At 24/11/07 01:48, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank you everyone you would have all enjoyed the food. I will do a full post when I get home.

CC now how did you guess that was the new camera!

Karmyn those little bottles were out take home gifts weren't we lucky. That was in addition to many glasses of pink champagne that I drank throughout the afternoon and evening.

 
At 24/11/07 01:57, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, you got to celebrate Thanksgiving. I was alone and ate olive bread (burnt the roof of my mouth) and ended up calling my dad and grandparents. They cheered me up, but I swear I could smell my grandmother's cooking down the phone line!

When you get home - if you wanna burn some calories, you could come over and help me finish scraping this blasted moldy paint off the walls. Will provide lunch;).

Hope you're having a blast!

 
At 24/11/07 14:30, Blogger Alix said...

That table looks so beautiful and the flowers are lovely.

 
At 27/11/07 13:40, Blogger frannie said...

that looks lovely! wish my table looked like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home