Thursday, December 27, 2007

Playing Games

We decided to take a trip to the local Mall to see if there were any bargains.
Beccy did quite well but I won't tell you what she bought in case she decides to tell you. The Mall was heaving with people as one would expect now the sales have started. There were some genuinely good reductions on a lot of clothes and electrical goods. Since we arrived home we have been playing one of Ben's new games ~ (answering questions without saying 'yes or no'). They were all quite sure I was going to be hopeless at this but who actually won~ well I'm too modest to tell you!



Archives:
December 27th 2006: Meet Bionicle

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 27/12/07 19:46, Blogger Sandy said...

That sounds like fun! We have "Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader" but we are waiting for our 2nd grader to come home so he can beat us!

 
At 27/12/07 20:19, Blogger Steffi said...

That sounds funny!It´s always nice to see your family,Chris!

 
At 27/12/07 23:28, Blogger Alix said...

Sounds fun I love Xmas games although I never win!

 
At 28/12/07 04:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to figure out Candy Land...have a healthy, safe, and happy 2008.

 
At 28/12/07 06:17, Blogger Pamela said...

If I ask " Did you win ChrisB"

how will you answer that????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home