Sunday, March 30, 2008

Award and Shoes

forgotThe nekked lizard's decided I deserved a little reward for being a
This is already proudly displayed in my gallery. Although it's not always easy, I do usually, find something to 'show or tell'.............

I also saw this over at the nekked lizard's place and being me I had to have a go!




You Are Flip Flops



You are laid back and very friendly.

Cheery and sunny in disposition, you usually have something to smile about.

Style is important to you, as long as you can stay casual.
It takes a lot to get you to dress up!

You are a loyal and true person, though you can be a bit of a flake.

You tend to "play hooky" and blow off responsibilities a lot more than most people.

You should live: By the beach

You should work: At a casual up and coming company



P.S. I nearly forgot British Summer Time started today three cheers~ hip hip hooray :)
Archives:
2007: Spain cont.

Labels: , ,

13 Comments:

At 30/3/08 12:12, Blogger Anon said...

I did the shoe thing!

 
At 30/3/08 13:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yipee for the change in clocks and it brought sunshine as well! *Must remember to change the clock in the car*

Now I am off to try this shoe thing and maybe pass it on on my blog..

Thanks Chris for the fun.

 
At 30/3/08 17:36, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm flip-flops too!!

 
At 30/3/08 19:45, Blogger katy said...

i did the shoe thing and I am barefoot! i love being barefoot!

 
At 30/3/08 21:59, Blogger Unknown said...

We TOTALLY forget the time change this morning. We got up too late to take our son to an early movie. It's his b-day today - and I felt really bad. But we managed to get the next showing and all ended well:).

Apparently, I'm 'Bare Feet'. lol

 
At 30/3/08 22:03, Blogger the mother of this lot said...

I was hoping for a nice elegant stiletto - and I got loafers!

Loafers - not in my lifetime, thank you.

 
At 30/3/08 23:04, Blogger Kila said...

Congratulations on your award. It's a pretty one :)

I am also flip-flops (ironic, since I personally feel they should be outlawed, LOL).

 
At 31/3/08 00:51, Blogger Celeste said...

I'm clogs...but if I change the city (I had a real hard time with that) I turn into flip flops. Who would think a city could make so much difference.

 
At 31/3/08 02:58, Blogger Joy T. said...

Congrats on the award! And I'm a clog. Which is ok because I don't mind clogs. Flip flops make me twitch with the sound they make. flip flip flip flip flip flip flip flip flip flip flip flip....gah!!! Make it stop!!

 
At 31/3/08 03:15, Blogger Pamela said...

I was bare feet -- I'd show you but I so need a pedicure. (:

I need to post my nekked lizard award, too.

 
At 31/3/08 06:35, Blogger bichonpawz said...

Last time I did the shoe thing...I was "bare feet" LOL! Congratulations on your award, Chris!

 
At 31/3/08 13:09, Blogger kitten said...

I was a flip flop also! I'll put that post up tomorrow.
Congrats on winning!

 
At 2/4/08 08:45, Blogger Beccy said...

I'm bare feet, now what shall I do with all my shoes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home