Saturday, May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Mollie 12 today

Today is my granddaughter's twelfth birthday. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were anxiously awaiting news of her safe arrival, and here she is speeding towards her teenage years.
Below are a few photos of Mollie taken this year:

Mollie often looks after her friend's pet rat, Rascal, and would like one herself!








Mollie enjoys baking and is a good little cook!











Mollie enjoys sport and is very active. Seen here taking a rest!











Neat and tidy for school!








HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLIE have a lovely day and I hope you enjoy our present to you (you will have to blog about it and maybe post a photo!)

LOTS OF LOVE From Grandma, Grandpa, and Granny Betty xxx

While Mollie is celebrating this afternoon, I will be completing my race for life walk and the weather does not look very promising. When I post tomorrow, I'll let you all know how I get on and, hopefully I will have some photos.


Archives:
2007: Happy Birthday Mollie 11 today

Labels: , , ,

20 Comments:

At 17/5/08 08:42, Blogger Beccy said...

More like scruffy after school!

 
At 17/5/08 08:44, Blogger Mischief Monkey said...

It's my birthday, yay!!!!

And I ws NOT taking a
rest i was waiting for some slow coaches named mum, dad and ben!!

 
At 17/5/08 10:01, Blogger karisma said...

Happy birthday to Mollie! What a beautiful girl you are!

Good luck with the walk Chris!

Aha, I am assuming mischief monkey is Mollie?

Have a wonderful day!

 
At 17/5/08 10:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

Mollie~ I had to guess what you were doing in that photo! However, I should have know you would be just like your mother,when she was young, and get to the top first!

 
At 17/5/08 12:50, Blogger Beccy said...

I could still get to the top first if I wanted...I was stuck behind Ben who was waving a light saber around so I was staying well back!

 
At 17/5/08 13:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISCHIEF MONKEY (what an adorable name!)!!!

Fun pictures that show lots of personality and LIFE (and CUTENESS to boot!).

Hope your day is FULL of good fun (and PRESENTS!).

Chris, I hope the forecast is WRONG for your sake--you're a trooper!

 
At 17/5/08 14:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mollie.

Good Luck with the walk Chirs hope the sun shines for you.

 
At 17/5/08 15:21, Blogger Alison said...

Happy Birthday Mollie..enjoy your walk today Chris.

 
At 17/5/08 16:02, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Mollie!

 
At 17/5/08 18:12, Blogger SwampAngel65 said...

I hope the lovely Miss Mollie had a wonderful Birthday! May 17th is a very special day!

 
At 17/5/08 18:14, Blogger SwampAngel65 said...

Oops! And yes, good luck with your walk! Hope the weather doesn't turn too yucky!

 
At 17/5/08 18:59, Blogger aims said...

What a lovely tribute to Mollie!

It's fun being a birthday girl when you are that age.

It's when you get to ours....

Happy Birthday to Mollie!

 
At 17/5/08 22:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mollie is sooo cute:)!! I hope she had a lovely Birthday!

 
At 18/5/08 01:34, Blogger frannie said...

Happy Birthday, Mollie!!!!! I hope you have a great one!!!!!!

 
At 18/5/08 03:13, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mollie! Hope she had a great one and maube even got a rat. :)

My daughter's birthday is tomorrow. :)

 
At 18/5/08 05:25, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mollie....or is that Mischief Monkey?

 
At 18/5/08 06:21, Blogger Pamela said...

Molly Molly Bo Bolly
Bannan Fanna Fo Folly
Mi Mi Mo Molly
Happy Birthday Mollly

 
At 18/5/08 06:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 12th birthday Mollie x
hope the race for life went well

 
At 18/5/08 09:21, Blogger Jo Beaufoix said...

Ahhh, what a cutie. Hope she has a fab day. :D

 
At 18/5/08 10:39, Blogger Steffi said...

Happy Birthday dear Mollie!We wish you a nice birthday and all the best!Have a nice party and enjoy your day!

Nathalie & Steffi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home