Thursday, May 29, 2008

The stork came calling!!!


The news we have all been waiting for is the arrival of Karmyn's baby boy.

Congratulation to Karmyn for all the hard work, and to Dave, Jammin, Buttercup and we musn't forget the rest of the family, especially Grandma Pamela for letting us all know.

She says:
Our grandson was born at 1:59 pm today.(that was actually yesterday 28th)
Big feet, big toes, big fingers. 8 pounds 10 ounces.

I don't know about you but I can't wait to see some pictures!



Archives:
2007: Anyone for Walkies!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 29/5/08 18:03, Blogger Unknown said...

Bugger, a day out! LOL! Thanks for the news Chris!

 
At 29/5/08 19:43, Blogger ChrisB said...

john my third guess was way out!

 
At 30/5/08 06:16, Blogger Pamela said...

I've wanted to show pictures -- but I think that Karmyn should have that honor.

I'm going to go spend all next week there.

 
At 30/5/08 06:42, Blogger karisma said...

yes me too! I can't wait either!

 
At 30/5/08 06:50, Blogger Steffi said...

How sweet!Congrats!

 
At 31/5/08 02:18, Blogger Joy T. said...

I just read this over at Pamela's and it's an exciting time for sure!

 
At 5/6/08 20:31, Blogger storyteller said...

Dunno how I missed this … but happy belated ‘grandbaby’ arrival!!! I’ll look forward to photos ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home