Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Witty Wednesday # 53 New Wine

My friend Carol knew I would find this one amusing :)

New Wine for Seniors
California vintners in the Napa Valley area, who produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.
It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be marketed as..........



PINO MORE


I'm gonna get me some of this wine!!
Short and sweet this week I bet that surprised and probably pleased you as not so much to wade through!



Archives:
2007: Fun Monday 20 My Kitchen

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 11/6/08 07:31, Blogger Barbara said...

:):) :)

 
At 11/6/08 09:01, Blogger karisma said...

Bugger! Here I was getting all excited and all it does is stop you peeing at night! I do not as yet have a problem with this, I think I will stick to my usual wine! It tastes nice! LOL!

 
At 11/6/08 12:49, Blogger FH said...

Hahaha! Pee No more!! Very cool name. Photo is beautiful!:))

 
At 11/6/08 13:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL very good.

 
At 11/6/08 16:40, Blogger Molly said...

I need some of this wine.

Good news...we do have a new Fun Monday host. Jan of Prytz and Family has agreed to host on June 16th. Thank you for posting the updated host names.

 
At 11/6/08 23:23, Blogger Betty said...

That's cute, Chris. Love it.

 
At 12/6/08 00:38, Blogger Donetta said...

I'll need to get a case for friends and family:)
Funny! Thank you for the sweet encouraging comment on my short story today.

 
At 12/6/08 02:52, Blogger Zoomie said...

My father (who art in heaven) would have LOVED this joke!

 
At 12/6/08 06:59, Blogger Srivalli said...

hahah..picture is cool!

 
At 12/6/08 08:20, Blogger Steffi said...

Very good!
Greetings to Beccy!

 
At 12/6/08 11:29, Blogger ChrisB said...

giant's fan nice to see you!

karisma let's just say you are lucky or maybe you are better at doing your pelvic exercises than me!!

srivalli thank you dropping by :)

 
At 12/6/08 17:04, Blogger PAT said...

Very cute, Chris!

Pat

 

Post a Comment

<< Home