Monday, July 28, 2008

Fun Monday # 76 Rulers of the World Unite!


Mommy Wizdom has come up with a little gem of an assignment this week she says......

If you were ruler for a day/week/month/year (your choice on the time) you would...

ex...make coffee free to all citizens. Or you'd abolish the penny. You may also specify if you're ruler of the world or just your country. Have fun with it; be creative.

If you like to dress up, you may also choose to take pictures of yourself in your "ruler" outfit(s) and post them up with your entry.

The Ruler!
I wasn't quite sure if I would be able to join in this week because I've been out enjoying myself and consequently have spent very little time blogging. My visitors are on their way home so I have just thrown this together, I managed to find 12 rulers! I can hear the groans.....not very imaginative but do I get points for trying?!?

I would really have to make my day of ruling the world count, so I would be working on plans for world peace and harmony, banning all weapons, making sure everyone had enough food, water and good health. A tall order but I can dream!!!

I'm sure everyone else's ideas will be much more original!...so hop over to Mommy Wizdomto see what all the other rulers have in store for us!

Archives:
2007: Victorian chimney pots.... + update

Labels: ,

17 Comments:

At 28/7/08 19:40, Blogger Debs said...

I would love to see you rule! :)

 
At 28/7/08 19:47, Blogger Sayre said...

Tsk tsk tsk... you and Swampy - I swear you people just make up whatever you want to. But then, I guess you guys are the Supreme Rulers, so I can't complain!
;)

 
At 28/7/08 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH YEAH BABY ! We are two peas in a pod...ruling the World !

Don't know if I've ever thanked you for keeping us updated on who's hosting Mon Funday.

Thank You.

 
At 28/7/08 22:41, Blogger storyteller said...

I’m glad you’ve enjoyed your company and found time to share. RULING is harder than it looks, but I definitely like your ideas.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 28/7/08 23:35, Blogger Betty said...

Hey Chris, your Fun Monday was much better than mine. At least you gave it your best shot unlike myself.

 
At 29/7/08 00:24, Blogger Sam said...

Since she ruled me for enough years already, I hesitate to give her a second chance.

 
At 29/7/08 01:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peace and harmony are very important - don't sell yourself short.

Thanks for participating.

 
At 29/7/08 01:51, Blogger Peter said...

You managed to stay within the rules Chris.
Like swampruler said, thanks for listing the FM hosts, I like your new page, may I suggest a more standout colour for your blog title?

 
At 29/7/08 02:33, Blogger Irish Coffeehouse said...

Tall order or not, the ideas are very noble! :)

 
At 29/7/08 03:45, Blogger Sam said...

Someoe I know would say they are 'rules' not 'rulers'

 
At 29/7/08 08:44, Blogger Aoj and The Lurchers said...

Yes, you do get points for trying!!

 
At 29/7/08 14:19, Blogger Frannie said...

love the ruler picture!!

 
At 29/7/08 14:40, Blogger Molly said...

Chris you do RULE! Maybe if we all work towards "world peace and harmony, banning all weapons, making sure everyone had enough food, water and good health.", we will come a little closer to achieving these goals.

 
At 30/7/08 02:15, Blogger Robocop said...

You would be a cool ruler.

 
At 30/7/08 02:24, Blogger Unknown said...

12 rulers? I doubt I could find one. :)

 
At 30/7/08 03:47, Blogger Sandy said...

Great goals, every one!

 
At 30/7/08 04:36, Blogger Alison said...

I love your 12 rulers!!! great idea!! I think with all those rulers you will have plenty of power!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home