Saturday, July 26, 2008

Prince Caspian

I wonder if you have seen the Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian. Beccy, Ben and I went this morning and really enjoyed it. I have to say it did seem rather strange going to the cinema at 9:30 on a Saturday morning. The film is based on the second book in the series, and in my opinion is every bit as good as the first. It was a very long film (movie) lasting two and a half hours and I would recommend it if you haven't already seen it which I expect you have! For those who have seen it, I'm interested in your verdict!

Archives:
2007: Niagara on the Lake

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 27/7/08 04:12, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

I want to see it, but I'm afraid my favorite artist, Sam, won't be in the credits. Or will she?
(It's already gone from our local theaters.)

 
At 27/7/08 08:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

CC sadly it doesn't seem she will be in the credits of any more films :(

 
At 27/7/08 09:08, Blogger karisma said...

Can't say I've seen it as yet! More of a wait for the video person here! But I Can say I truly loved the books as a child! So will probably find the movie lacking a little as with most movies, they never quite capture the story!

 
At 27/7/08 11:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's not something I would go to see, although I can remember reading it at school and enjoying it.

 
At 27/7/08 13:06, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I have seen both films, and I'm quite neutral. While they're okay, they're not nearly in the same league as LOTR. Maybe LOTR was done so well that it has spoiled me?

 
At 27/7/08 14:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it and really liked it but it was a bit long.

 
At 28/7/08 07:44, Blogger my4kids said...

I saw it and thought it was great!

 
At 28/7/08 08:13, Blogger amanda said...

I saw it a few weeks ago. I really liked it and thought it was better than the first one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home