Friday, July 25, 2008

To busy to write a post!

Just in case anyone happens to wonder (bet you haven't even noticed) why I have not, until now, produced today's post, I have been having fun with Beccy and Ben. Today, Ben chose to go shopping; quite unusual for a boy but he wanted to go to the Disney Store. It took us a while to get there.....we started off by going to the post office for my mother and on the way Ben had a nose bleed. This is his third epistaxis in two days poor little chap (he had several yesterday, more about that when I tell you about Legoland). It turned out the form I was handing into the PO had not been completed in black ink so it needed to be done again. This meant we returned home to clean Ben up and get my mother to sign another form. Then it was back to the local Mall where Ben bought himself several Wall.e toys. After seeing the film on Tuesday evening he just loves Wall.e. I do think he is rather cute don't you!
So you can see why I'm so busy at the moment, it's because I'm out having fun (and before Beccy comments on this statement, I love having my days occupied) I haven't managed to do Willowtree's quiz for several days, or Robin's Friday 40PC.
I have lots to tell you and lots of pictures to share but I need time to get my fingers typing and my thoughts in order which I'm finding difficult to do. Any odd moments I have grabbed on the computer seem to have been taken up with plurk, and I'm still trying to discover which of my blog buddies are plurker!
So until I have a bit more time I will leave you with a picture of my cute little grandson who jumped at the chance to clean my car as soon as we got home today~me thinks the hose was an attraction! I might add he did an excellent job~ so thank you Ben. This was taken when we out on a walk on Tuesday; he is busy looking over a bridge to see if his pooh-stick is winning!

Archives:
2007: Witty Wednesday #14

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 26/7/08 03:18, Blogger karisma said...

LOL, well at least you have a good excuse! Mine is that I have just been far to lazy to be bothered! And for the record, I would much rather hang out with that little bundle of cuteness myself! Glad you are having so much fun together!

 
At 26/7/08 05:10, Blogger Barbara said...

Glad you are having fun with the family Chris. I don't dare even look at Plurk.

 
At 26/7/08 05:12, Blogger Pamela said...

I signed up for plurk, however, haven't really had time for it yet

 
At 26/7/08 07:39, Blogger willowtree said...

Stick with the 3-D people while you can!

 
At 26/7/08 08:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best time is spent with our little ones so you are forgiven for being busy. eh plurk erm!

 
At 26/7/08 14:27, Blogger FH said...

Hi Chris, glad you are enjoying your time with your grandson. We came back home last Thursday, had a wonderful time in the Smoky mountain hiking and White water rafting for the first time too!:))
You know my son just turned 13 and never wanted to go to Disney World for a long time after his 8th birthday (always went to Universal Studios)but he is asking to go to Disney World again this December! I think he is missing your childhood! ;D
See you again sometimes, have big plans for home improv. projects lined up, no resting now! Enjoy your family.

 
At 26/7/08 15:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that you are having such a good time, looking forward to the photos.

 
At 26/7/08 17:48, Blogger storyteller said...

Methinks REAL LIFE should always trump the ‘virtual one’ … though it was fun to see the photo and learn about what you’ve been up to. Hope you’re continuing to enjoy your weekend.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 26/7/08 18:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Being busy with real-life people (grandchildren too yet) is a pretty good excuse :)

I'll look forward to your photos.

No plurk-ing here.

 
At 26/7/08 20:24, Blogger Attie said...

Glad too you are enjoying your days!! Love your new header..is that your kitchen??? I so want it!!

 
At 26/7/08 22:43, Blogger Steffi said...

It´s great you have a funny time with your family,Chris! Enjoy it and greetings to Beccy!

 
At 27/7/08 06:29, Blogger bichonpawz said...

You know, Chris, I still haven't quite figured out Plurk yet! But then again, I haven't spent a whole lot of time over there either. Seems they are always coming up with something else for us to learn! Your grandson sure is cute!

 
At 27/7/08 08:37, Blogger ChrisB said...

asha that sounds like a brilliant holiday~ the white water rafting really appeals to me. Now I'm intrigued about your projects!

 
At 27/7/08 08:43, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thanks for all the comments my friends. Jettie the header is from a photo taken in Portugal, it's an outside BBQ area~ wish it was my kitchen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home