Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Witty Wedneday # 57 Speech Therapist and Visitor update

Just an update on my visitors. Some of you were 50% correct it certainly is Beccy but she has my youngest grandson, Ben, with her. My son-in-law (Joules) is back in Dublin as he has to work. This week is Ben's treat while his brother and sister are away at scout camp. I'm not sure any of them got much sleep last night they were up at 3am to get to the airport by 4am. Mollie and Dillon were flying to Switzerland around the same time as the Beccy and Ben were flying to Bristol. So you can imagine by the time we actually arrived back at my house they were exhausted. After a quick snack they crashed out and slept for three hours. I think you can see from the photo they have both recovered. Thank you to everyone who asked me to pass greetings to Beccy, I will of course be passing on the messages.
Now for the joke of the day...
The Speech Therapist
A very pretty young speech therapist was getting nowhere with her 'Stammerers Action' group. She had tried every technique in the book without the slightest success. Finally, thoroughly exasperated, she said, 'If any of you can tell me the name of the town where you were born, without stuttering, I will have wild and passionate sex with you until your muscles ache and your eyes water. So, who wants to go first? '

The Englishman piped up, ' B-b-b-b-b-b-b-irmingham ', he said.
' That's no use, Trevor ' said the speech therapist, 'Who's next?'.

The Scotsman raised his hand and blurted out, 'P-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-aisley'.
'That's no better. There'll be no wild sex for you either afraid, Hamish.

How about you, Paddy? 'The Irishman took a deep breath and eventually blurted out, 'London'.
'That's Brilliant, Paddy!', said the speech therapist and immediately set about living up to her promise.

After 15 minutes of exceptionally steamy wild sex, the couple paused for breath and Paddy said, 'd-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-erry!

Where would I be without John keeping me supplied with jokes. But I'm only giving you one this week as I'm a bit occupied with other things!! Enjoy your day :)

Archives:
2007: Fun Monday #26

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 23/7/08 06:48, Blogger amanda said...

Hahaha - loved that joke!

 
At 23/7/08 12:25, Blogger Gattina said...

I just have time to comment on WW, I am in a summerschool and have only 1 h internet. Sorry !

 
At 23/7/08 12:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, very good. Have fun with Beccy and Ben.

 
At 23/7/08 13:21, Blogger kitten said...

LOL! Beccy and your granson are beautiful!

 
At 23/7/08 16:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V-v-v-v-ery good!

Enjoy your visitors.

 
At 23/7/08 18:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your visit!

 
At 23/7/08 19:31, Blogger PAT said...

Loved it!

Have a great time with your visitors.

Pat

 
At 23/7/08 20:02, Blogger Grand Life said...

You were only a day late responding to Fun Monday. Can you imagine how slacky I feel responding 2 days late. My dial-up service in the mountains has the hardest time bringing up "comments" on the blogs. Right now I'm in the Library doing a 2 hr stint. I loved how everyone had such responsible ideas about careers when they were young. Got to remember that if I'm ever young again. Really enjoyed your post.
Have a great week.
Judy

 
At 23/7/08 20:51, Blogger Julie said...

Have a lovely visit!

 
At 23/7/08 21:07, Blogger Sandy said...

Very funny! Have a great time with the kiddo and grandkid.

 
At 24/7/08 01:49, Blogger Pamela said...

you had me giggling.
Hi Beccy.!

 
At 24/7/08 04:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I envy the traveling!! iam lucky if I get to town half an hour away!!

 
At 25/7/08 09:28, Blogger Steffi said...

Very good!Have a nice time with Beccy and Ben!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home