Sunday, August 31, 2008

Awards come in twos!

Isn't this the sweetest little button...
.....that has just been given to me by Karisma after it was bestowed on her by Robin. Karisma is an amazing person and I always look forward to reading her posts. Not only does she home school, she writes brilliant poetry and takes interesting photos. Karisma knows me well and she has reminded me I can only give love to 7 friends and you know how difficult that is for me.

So I'm going to pass this on to:

Kitten over at Kitten's Homeschool as she needs a little love at the moment.

Pamela whose dust is always waiting The Dust will wait and I find this very comforting as I much prefer blogging to dusting!

Karmyn over at Dreaming What ifs who has not long added a beautiful little Caboose to her lovely family. We all had so much fun following her pregnancy and his late arrival. He's now a beautiful smiling 3 month old.

Jettie over at We start and End with Family I enjoy hearing about her lovely family (they will soon have an addition) and seeing her photos. She is running a competition to give a title to one of her photo so you might want to check it out).

Angela at the The Lurchers because she loves her animals and often fosters abandoned Lurchers until they can be re-homed. She also lives in a beautiful spot and I enjoy seeing all her photos. Angela has a new camera so I'm eagerly awaiting her next photos.

Daffy over at Approaching 40 as we often seem to be on the same wave length and share the same sense of humour.

Terri over at My Four Kids who had now been in Alaska a year. It must be the grandmother in me because I love to see how her children are getting on in their new life. She also lives in beautiful place so I get to enjoy some spectacular photos.

So how did I do Karisma.... see I can obey the rules sometimes!!!!


Now for the second award.......

Alix at Marmite and tea has just been having a wonderful touring holiday and she ended up visiting San Francisco which is a place I love because it's where my eldest daughter, Sam, lives. She has still found time to bestow this lovely award on some of her blogging pals and I'm lucky enough to be one of them.

Now I don't think I have any restrictions on how many people I pass this one on to so in addition to my two daughters, Beccy and Sam, who are most definitely my dearest friends; I give this to all my blog buddies who I trust because they are very caring and have provided me with kindness, through their encouraging but honest comments.

I will be putting these awards into my gallery and I thank Karisma and Alix for nominating me ~ I feel like I'm at the Oscars isn't it great!


Archives:
2007: Today is blog day

Labels:

14 Comments:

At 31/8/08 15:18, Blogger Sam said...

I love you mum! xxx

 
At 31/8/08 16:27, Blogger kitten said...

Thank you Chris for the LOVE and pick me up! You are truly a sweet person~

 
At 31/8/08 17:11, Blogger Attie said...

OOHH for Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!! and coming from you makes it extra special!!!
Thank you so much for your sweet words!!

 
At 31/8/08 17:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You!!!! That makes me feel all squishy inside. If you were living here I'd drive over and give you a big hug!!!!!

 
At 31/8/08 21:46, Blogger storyteller said...

Congratulations on your two well-deserved awards. Hope you’re having a lovely weekend.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 1/9/08 01:17, Blogger Alison said...

congratulations Chris!!! you wear these awards well!!

 
At 1/9/08 01:58, Blogger karisma said...

LOL! OH I just love the way you got around that one my dear! Two awards at once! Great choices! Thank you for being so sweet! Mwah!

 
At 1/9/08 04:20, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

That's great! You're a good egg :)

Cyalayta
Mal :)

 
At 1/9/08 06:33, Blogger Betty said...

Chris, congratulations on your awards.

Have a good week.

 
At 1/9/08 07:48, Blogger Steffi said...

Congratulations ,Chris on your awards!!

 
At 1/9/08 14:31, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Lovely new bling!

 
At 1/9/08 16:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Missus! I'm chuffed to bits!
Congrats to you on your awards!
x

 
At 3/9/08 01:59, Blogger ~ej said...

what pretty awards...congrats :)

 
At 11/9/08 07:25, Blogger my4kids said...

I feel bad I didn't come and comment back sooner now....
Thank you so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home