Sunday, August 17, 2008

Healthiest Option!!!

Embee promised to treat me to lunch out and as I'm not one to turn down any offer which means I don't have to cook I immediately agreed! So as I had some clothes to return we decided on the Deli bar of our local Marks & Spencer store.

We have been here several times and Embee is gradually eating his way through the menu. This time he decided to try the burger mainly because he liked the look of the chips when he saw someone eating them last time we ate there. He did let me try one chip! I opted for the Chicken Caesar Salad which came with sour dough bread ...and a glass of cranberry juice......
All the food is prepared as you wait and much is actually done in front of you so you can see what is going on. It's not fancy and it is next to the food section of the store so I guess they see it as a good advert for their food. It is certainly worth a visit, and Beccy before I get a comment to say I haven't taken you there~next time you come but I'm not sure it would appeal to the children!


Related post Ladies who lunched! September 2007


Archives:
2007: Summer in the Early 50's

Labels: , , , ,

17 Comments:

At 17/8/08 18:03, Blogger Beccy said...

They both look nice

 
At 17/8/08 18:17, Blogger petra michelle; Whose role is it anyway? said...

I was hungry before this post. Now
am starving! Best get lunch! :))

 
At 17/8/08 18:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm afraid I would have been unable to stop at one chip!
I tried cranberry juice for the first time recently and was pleasantly surprised as to how nice it was.
I'll drop you a line about this plurking (?) plerking (?) ;o)

 
At 17/8/08 19:25, Blogger Unknown said...

I hope Embee took the spike out of his burger first!

 
At 17/8/08 19:25, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 17/8/08 19:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They both look good. Yum!

 
At 17/8/08 19:40, Blogger Middle Child said...

Properhips. So good to see. How rare it is these days to see good old fashioned proper chips, big ones, like we used to chop up ourselves...mmm might do some tonight...but then i might eat all of them as well, and what if i do... visited via team gherkin's blog

 
At 17/8/08 19:53, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Looks like a sensational feed. Good on you guys!
Cyalayta
Mal :)

 
At 17/8/08 20:55, Blogger Suburbia said...

Which M&S in Bristol is that then?!!! Looks good :)

 
At 17/8/08 21:09, Blogger kitten said...

I'm not big on bugers, but that looks good!
Wasn't that just sweet of him!

 
At 17/8/08 21:26, Blogger Molly said...

The food looks marvelous.

 
At 17/8/08 22:07, Blogger ChrisB said...

middle child real chips are definitely the best. Thanks for dropping by I've just met Mal through plurk.

Hi suburbia it's The Mall at Cribbs Causeway

 
At 18/8/08 00:52, Blogger willowtree said...

I can't believe you chose the salad over that burger ;(

 
At 18/8/08 08:47, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT neither can I actually :) :)

 
At 18/8/08 21:47, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh that burger and fires looks YUMMY!!

 
At 19/8/08 07:06, Blogger Pamela said...

Embee and my hubby would chow down together well.

 
At 19/8/08 20:57, Blogger Steffi said...

This food looks delicious!You makes me hungry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home