Friday, September 19, 2008

Booze 'n' Book

Just thought I would show you a picture of the alcohol Embee brought back I assure you I don't need to attend AA. This will last us a nice long time and it's lovely to be able to offer family and friends a drink when they visit.

Yesterday my post (mail) did not arrive until 6:30pm; this is very late in the day although I know someone has to be last! Anyway there was a package for me and it was from my friend Daffy. She has sent me another book which I am looking forward to reading when my mother has finished with it and this will then go on to Beccy. I wonder if anyone else has read and enjoyed this book!
Thank you Daffy, we really appreciate your kindness.


Archives:
2007: Witty Wednesday-20

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 19/9/08 13:58, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

My goodness, you're certainly well stocked. Enjoy the book.

 
At 19/9/08 15:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe...I think I might just pop over for a bevvy!
;o)
Enjoy the book (Chris's mum)

 
At 19/9/08 16:42, Blogger Beckie said...

Good Gracious! Was he driving a truck?!

I've read that book and enjoyed it.

 
At 19/9/08 19:10, Blogger Unknown said...

When should I come round?

 
At 19/9/08 19:53, Blogger Sam said...

it's a good book, I read it about a year ago and thoroughly enjoyed it!

 
At 20/9/08 03:47, Blogger bichonpawz said...

Wish I lived closer...I'd pop in for a visit! The book looks fabulous....let us know what you think.

 
At 20/9/08 05:34, Blogger kitten said...

You been getting some great books lately! Looks enjoyable!

 
At 20/9/08 06:17, Blogger wendishness said...

That's it, I'm coming over! ;)

I like to be stocked up too, as you say you can offer guests a drink when they visit.

 
At 20/9/08 07:51, Blogger Zoomie said...

I enjoyed that book some time ago - amusing and light but with a message about enjoying life.

 
At 20/9/08 10:15, Blogger Beccy said...

I look forward to reading that book, thanks mum.

 
At 20/9/08 12:05, Blogger Barbara said...

So that's this weeks wine. What will you drink next week? :)

 
At 21/9/08 23:13, Blogger Alison said...

that book looks great..let me know how if you like it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home