Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Million Dollar Friends Award



I have just (well it's was just when I started to write the post it's now overdue) had another award bestowed upon me by Storyteller @ Small Reflections. I am flattered to be given this one it's the closest I'll ever get to a million dollars! She tells me the award comes with 'rulez' what's rulez I don't know that word do I!!!!

Ok lets see what they are:

1. Only five people allowed.
So far so good I understand!

2. Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog.
See this one is difficult you can be a dedicated follower with out ever leaving a comment, or you can visit regularly once a week like some followers do on Fun Monday or Witty Wednesday...will have to think about this!!

3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
Yes that might be easy as I already have someone in mind!

4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
No problem I always do that..I know my manners :)

My four are:

Steffi
Alison
Alix
John

My new friend is:
Petra

I think that's about it 'the rulez' were not too bad to follow!
Archives:
2007: Common Newt

4 Comments:

At 13/9/08 17:32, Blogger storyteller said...

Thanks for the linky-love and for managing to follow the rulez ... sometimes I find that harder than others myself. I also appreciate the reminder about who's hosting Fun Monday. I'll go check Rayne's blog when I finish leaving this comment so I have a day or two to think and perhaps prepare early this week ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 13/9/08 17:37, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hi storyteller
This came up a bit out of sequence as I didn't post it on the day I started writing it. You have reminded me that I need to take some pictures for FM. Enjoy the rest of the weekend

 
At 14/9/08 13:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey well done! That is a mighty fine award! :o)

 
At 15/9/08 17:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw thank you, a very nice award

 

Post a Comment

<< Home