Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Today has been a beautiful sunny day and you could be forgiven for thinking it was the middle of summer instead of heading for autumn. Embee and I had to take a little trip to London but it seems that we have actually spent more time in the car than anything. The traffic was horrendous and it took us three and half hours to get to Greenwich (we were there for less than 4 hours on business) and it then four hours to get home. So we are pretty tired as you can imagine.

I think it's off to bed for me and I'll see everyone tomorrow and I might be late getting my Fun Monday post published!

Before I retire I would like to wish Sam good luck as she is running the Race for the Cure today. I also wish good luck to Alison and her family who I believe are also participating. I don't know what time the race starts but I hope that everyone has a good time and I'm sure lots of money will be raised for this very worthy cause.


Archives:2007: Who Cooked Dinner

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 21/9/08 23:09, Blogger Alison said...

thank you so much Chris...I posted today about the race..it was pretty amazing and uplifting..we loved it!!!

I hate being in the car for that long and in traffic...even worse!!

 
At 22/9/08 03:12, Blogger kitten said...

I love taking nice quite long rides. Don't get much of those though.

 
At 22/9/08 06:20, Blogger Sam said...

I feel bad about you being in the car. Please let me get it managed for you?

The race was great and we came in under 33 minutes (32.53 I think) Check out the pictures here: here

 
At 22/9/08 11:39, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thanks for your post :) I'm emotionally drained today, and can't come up with anything better that that! Sowwy! lol

 
At 22/9/08 12:08, Blogger wendishness said...

It amazes me that such a short journey in miles takes so long, but having been there I know how bad it is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home