Friday, October 17, 2008

I should be so lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky

I feel very privileged to be given one of these awards by my friend Swampy who has a wonderful sense of humour and is such a kind person, as any of you who follow her blog will know.

The pink ribbons are of course for Breast Cancer Awareness and this amazing lady is a survivor. In an effort to promote awareness and raise money for research she is offering to make a donation for every tribute made via this post. So if you have someone you would like to honour please take a look.

Archives:
2007: Witty Wednesday-23

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At 17/10/08 12:18, Blogger FH said...

Enjoy your award Chris, you deserve it! :))

Our cabinets are up, tiles next week. We are off to the beach for 3 days, need a getaway from all the noise and dust.

Have a great weekend, see you later.

 
At 17/10/08 13:38, Blogger sallywrites said...

Many congratulations Chris! Fantastic work by Swampy there...
I did think before I read the post that Glenn Close had given you the award....

Have a good weekend!

 
At 17/10/08 18:13, Blogger the mother of this lot said...

Congratulations! A brilliant award!

 
At 17/10/08 22:22, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hi Asha Have a really good break it sounds as though you need it after all that work on your house.

 
At 18/10/08 04:55, Blogger kitten said...

Congrats! She is a lucky and beautiful lady!

 
At 18/10/08 17:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Darlin'...so glad you like your award...
Just for clarification to some who have asked me, "Yes, that is REALLY me."
Another one of my alter-egos.

 
At 18/10/08 17:11, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hi swampy I think I realised you were the model for this :)

 
At 18/10/08 23:37, Blogger Ari_1965 said...

Congrats on the award, but I hope don't decide to emulate that woman's "look". That's some scary hair, baby.

 
At 19/10/08 12:45, Blogger karisma said...

Congratulations! Yay! You are both two of my favourite gals!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home