Wednesday, November 26, 2008

And now we are Eight!

If you are here for Witty Wednesday it will not be posted until later.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN
The years roll by so quickly and here we are celebrating the 8th Birthday of my youngest grandson, Ben. Back in 2000, we all wondered if he would arrive on his mother's birthday but he decided to wait.
Ben, as the youngest, always strives to keep up with his brother and sister and consequently he can be quite adventurous. He is also mischievous and he likes to wind me up when I try to take photos. So I was quite please to get this one after several attempts.
As you can see from the photo below the brothers can play, together, quite nicely; although, they were trying to beat each other at some game when I took this picture. They were concentrating so hard I don't think they even noticed me with the camera.
We hope you have a lovely Birthday, Ben, and we also hope you enjoy opening your presents and having fun with your friends.

Lots of Love
Grandma, Grandpa and Granny Betty
XXXXX

Archives:
2007: Birthday Boy Ben
2006: Happy Birthday Ben

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At 26/11/08 07:23, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Happy Birthday Ben! And happy you gave birth day Beccy!

Chris, I love your posts about your grandchildren! Makes me almost wish my mum had a blog. Almost.

 
At 26/11/08 09:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ben!
:o)
It's my little boys birthday today too!
He's 18. November the 26th must have been a day when all the good boys were born!

 
At 26/11/08 12:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww, he's lovely....happy birthday ben!!

we have a 2000 baby too :)

 
At 26/11/08 12:47, Blogger karisma said...

Happy Birthday Little Man! Hope you have a great day!

 
At 26/11/08 13:09, Blogger FH said...

They look like my son, dazed and into the game! ;D

My son is into Guitar Hero now, so lot of "jamming" as he calls it and I get a headache almost everyday.

Happy Birthday to Ben, 8 is really big number! :))

Workers will be here on Dec 1st to lay the wood floor, after Dec 15th, we will be in Orlando at the time of Christmas! Finally, I will be free from all the noise!

 
At 26/11/08 13:23, Blogger kitten said...

How sweet! Happy Birthday!!

 
At 26/11/08 15:13, Blogger Sam said...

Happy Birthday Ben.

 
At 26/11/08 17:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Ben.

My own Ben will be 8 in April.

 
At 26/11/08 17:25, Blogger Beckie said...

Happy Birthday, Ben!! I hope it is the best day ever!

 
At 26/11/08 19:39, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Ben!!

 
At 26/11/08 22:45, Blogger Debbie said...

Awww. Happy Birthday to your grandson, Ben. :)

 
At 26/11/08 23:10, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

 
At 27/11/08 08:35, Blogger Beccy said...

Thank you everyone for your birthday wishes to Ben, he had 'the best birthday ever' and he still has his party to look forward to on Saturday!

 
At 27/11/08 10:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home