Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun Monday # 95 Random Act of Kindness



Mommy Wizdom set us an excellent challenge this week:

Our job this week is to go out and perform a random act of kindness. This act may be for someone you know or for a perfect stranger. If we've had a random act of kindness bestowed on us (recently), we're asked to share it.

Now I'm sure you will agree that this is a a wonderful challenge in the run up to Christmas. So why am I hanging my head in shame! I'm not trying to make it an excuse that I only found out who was hosting towards the end of the week, and by then I really didn't have time to go out and do anything specific to this challenge.
Anyone who reads my blog, regularly, will know Beccy was visiting us last week so I was very tied up.
The only things I did last week was to send off some donations to charities but that was not specifically for this challenge. I also bought a small fun surprise for a blog buddy but again that is nothing special. I could have done some baking and taken it to my two male neighbours just to fulfill the challenge but I thought this would only be seen as a token gesture.
So I have reluctantly decided that I cannot join in this week.

Archives:
2007: Cool Award
2006: Catching Up

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 16/12/08 11:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:o)
You feed the birds.... does that not count?
:o)
Hope you are ok lady!
xx

 
At 16/12/08 13:09, Blogger Beccy said...

I can think of many acts of kindness you do so don't put yourself down xxx

 
At 16/12/08 20:42, Blogger Sam said...

Yes - mum - you are one big lifetime full of random acts of kindness and you shouldn't feel pressured to do it to order.

 
At 17/12/08 00:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the donations and the surprise totally count. You're helping others and I bet you make your blog friends day!

 
At 17/12/08 07:24, Blogger kitten said...

You help take care of your mom; that is an act of kindness.

 
At 19/12/08 05:29, Blogger Pamela said...

I agree with the others. You just do kind things so often, that you don't realize that those are the things she was talking about

 

Post a Comment

<< Home