Saturday, December 20, 2008

Music for Granny

This morning my niece's daughter had a keyboard exam and on the way back they popped in to see my mother so that Z.. could entertain her granny to a couple of tunes. Z is very interested in music and she has just bought an organ. My grandfather was an organist and choirmaster at our local church so I think she gets her musical talent from him. I don't really think she was in the best position for playing but my mother enjoyed it.

I took a few seconds of video but wished I'd thought about it sooner as it does not really do her performance justice but for some reason blogger will not upload it!



Archives:
2007: Hand Art
2006: Menu for Hope

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 21/12/08 07:10, Blogger A Spot of T said...

She is so PRETTY! I'm always amazed when people have musical talent so I say good for her!

 
At 21/12/08 09:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to see young musical talent encouraged.

I am sure Granny loved it!

 
At 21/12/08 11:55, Blogger Beccy said...

Wow, she looks so like her mum!

 
At 21/12/08 14:55, Blogger Sam said...

ditto Beccy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home