Friday, December 26, 2008

Sharing some Christmas Day Photos.

We always have a family walk on Boxing Day and this year was no exception. It was a cold but sunny day and there were lots of people out taking the air after the Christmas Day festivities. I did take a few photos but instead of sharing those I will let you get a little glimpse of yesterday.
Ben was very helpful giving out all the presents, under Beccy's watchful eye! I don't know if you can see what is written on his T-shirt, but his dad also got one. He hasn't worn it yet so I couldn't get a picture!
Mollie was wearing her pretty dress that I know Sam wanted to see.
Dillon is never far from his laptop!
Joules and my mother seemed to be getting a nice lot of pressies!
Doesn't Embee look like his sister! They are both looking very serious but I assure you they were enjoying themselves!


Archives:
2007: Boxing Day
2006: Boxing Day Traditions

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

At 27/12/08 01:44, Blogger Sam said...

thanks for sharing the pictures with me!

 
At 27/12/08 02:05, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's good to see your photos. I imagine that a lot of us will be showing a lot of photos in the next few days.

 
At 27/12/08 09:14, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam thought you would like to see hope you had a good time x

AC I am certainly looking forward to seeing your photos.

 
At 27/12/08 13:36, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love looking at everyone's Christmas celebrations. For those family members who couldn't be with us, it gave them a chance to be a part of the festivities via the Internet.
Happy New Year !

 
At 27/12/08 19:17, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pics, but couldn't quite read the T-shirt!

 
At 27/12/08 19:53, Blogger Steffi said...

Great family photos!Congrats to such nice family,Chris!
Greetings to Beccy!

 
At 28/12/08 14:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures, looks like a fun day.

What does the t-shirt say?

 
At 28/12/08 19:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*waves* Helloooo well you look as if you had a hectic boxing day! Hope Christmas was lovely and here's to a New Year of continued and valued friendship! Happy New Year Chris! x

 
At 28/12/08 20:37, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thank you for sharing your family xmas morning with us this way!!! [[[[hugs]]]]

 
At 29/12/08 22:38, Blogger ChrisB said...

swampy it reminds me why we all joined in fun mon because we were nosey (I prefer interested)in other people and their homes.

john and marmie the t-shirt says *my dads the stig*-joules has one saying *I am the stig*

steffi thank you.

daffy we had a lovely time and from what I read, I think you did too. Here's to 2009.

Mal it's good of you to drop by here when ~I know you are feeling rotten.

 
At 30/12/08 04:27, Blogger Alison said...

great pictures, Mollie is getting so beautiful and your mother looks great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home