Saturday, January 31, 2009

Award


This cute little award was given to me by Virginia over at Small Reflections.

She must have known I like the old fashioned cloudy lemonade just right when you are watching tennis (like me she's a fan).

I was disappointed for Laura Robson (15 yr old British girl) who lost in the junior girls event of Australian Open. Laura seemed to cope well with her disappointment and I'm sure she will bounce back and do well in the future.

Oh, nearly forgot I pass the award on to any lemonade lover who happens to drop in; and a big thank you to Virginia :)

Archives:
2008: Thankful Thursday + Meeting Michael Jeneid
2007: Where have I been today

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 31/1/09 20:19, Blogger Beccy said...

Did Laura lose in the final? If so then I think she did really well and should be very proud of herself.

 
At 31/1/09 21:49, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy you clearly didn't read properly she did lose, but she did do well; she was playing a 17 yr old.

 
At 1/2/09 03:40, Blogger storyteller said...

I was hoping for a more competitive match between Serena and Dinara in the women's final ... but Serena certainly raised the level of her game and Safina didn't have much of an opportunity. The match between Nadal and Verdasco was AMAZING ... in fact I blogged about it as I often do. I'm glad you enjoyed the award and are passing it along. Thanks for the linky-love and good luck to Laura in future tournaments. We didn't see much of the Juniors on ESPN this year.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 1/2/09 06:14, Blogger bichonpawz said...

Oh I love lemonade!! I didn't watch the game, but I did hear she did well!!

 
At 1/2/09 17:36, Blogger Beccy said...

I did read it, you said she lost in the junior girls event, she could have lost in any round!

 
At 5/2/09 13:24, Blogger Steffi said...

Congrats on your award!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home