Friday, January 30, 2009

Meme 6th of 6th of 6th

Recently I've seen this photo Meme on several of the blogs that I read regularly. So when Pamela threw it open to all her readers, curiosity got the better of me and I wanted to see what picture I would find.

Photo meme 6th of 6th of 6th

HERE ARE THE RULES:

1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.

2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.

3.Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.

4.Tag 6 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.

Now following the rules this is what I found. I do believe I've shared this one before it was taken almost three years ago.

I'm glad it turned out to be some of my favourite people! There is no story but I took it while they were staying here during a summer visit.

I'm not tagging anyone but if you have a gap to fill it's a good one to do!

Archives:
2007: Witty Wednesday-35
2007: Food Cooperative cont.

Labels: , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 30/1/09 14:38, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

This meme certainly has legs. I've seen it a lot and even done it.

 
At 30/1/09 14:38, Blogger FH said...

They are all so good looking, Chris. Great MeMe, you found a fab photo for that too! :)

Have a peaceful weekend. Super Bowl Sunday for us here, Exciting! See you next week.

 
At 30/1/09 15:02, Blogger Beccy said...

Looks like it was taken in Ben's streaker days!

 
At 30/1/09 18:43, Blogger A Spot of T said...

So cute all of them!! I'm always amazed at the photos people find. Makes me curious to see what is in my 6th folder and 6th picture.

 
At 30/1/09 20:18, Blogger Pamela said...

I have 100's of pix of grandchildren ... but as you may recall -- I came up with a sort of blurry butterfly.

(means I really need to go through and remove some of those not so good photographs)

 
At 30/1/09 20:50, Blogger ChrisB said...

Joy you should give it a try.

Pamela tidying my photos was going to be one of my projects.

 
At 30/1/09 21:13, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

This ones' sure doing the rounds - but it's a goodie! I might try it again myself :) Thanks :)

 
At 31/1/09 01:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I know those kiddos...she looks like my cousin, Carol Lee, and the young man on the right looks like my nephew, Seth.
The young man on the left is a cutie and I love his shifty little eyes. They are all too cute for their own good !

Do we know who is hosting Mon Funday?

 
At 31/1/09 08:40, Blogger wendishness said...

I love that photo, it's a great one. I've seen this about in a few places lately.

 
At 31/1/09 16:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - they sure have grown!

 
At 31/1/09 16:48, Blogger ChrisB said...

Karmyn they are even more grown up now; it was a while back when I took this picture.

 
At 2/2/09 02:30, Blogger storyteller said...

This meme is a fun one indeed. I did it a while back at Small Reflections after being tagged by Hootin' Anni ... All 3 kids seem to be happy on that couch ;--)

I watched the Men's Championship Match today and enjoyed it greatly until the 5th set where Roger seemed to 'lose it' for whatever reason. Guess the pressure got to him ... or Nadal's just in Roger's head.
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home