Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Witty Wednesday # 81.......plus Fishworks demise


Thank you Daffy for today's entertainment:

TO ALL MY DEAREST FRIENDS
I'M SO GLAD I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS!

The correct way to weigh yourself:

I can't believe I was doing it wrong all these years.

WE MUST SPREAD THE WORD.

**********************
OF COURSE I DON'T LOOK BUSY...
I DID IT RIGHT
THE FIRST TIME


COFFEE, CHOCOLATE, MEN.
SOME THINGS ARE JUST
BETTER RICH

***************************

***************************
Have a fun day!

Postscript mainly for Sam and Beccy. Just heard Fishworks has gone into liquidation. Some of you might remember my fish post from last summer when we had a lovely lunch there on a visit to Bath.

Archives:
2008: Fun Mon-50 1st Anniversary

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 21/1/09 12:23, Blogger FH said...

LOL!! They are all so good! First two, I agree! Last one with cats is hilarious!

 
At 21/1/09 14:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the cats too... so cute and cheeky!
:o)

 
At 21/1/09 15:03, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! Great start to my wednesday

 
At 21/1/09 17:17, Blogger Unknown said...

Love them Chris!

 
At 21/1/09 20:32, Blogger Jill said...

i love the scale thing!

Please update your link if you have one to my new site. I got tired of doing two sites. I also need more hits to make sure I can continue blogging for spare bits of cash now and then, and I need the links for that, so.... if you please...
http://lilmouse.blogsite.org/

 
At 21/1/09 21:05, Blogger Pamela said...

I guess I can scratch "go eat at Fishworks with Chris" off my list of things TO DO on my bucket list.

 
At 21/1/09 21:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

Lil Mouse just been over-will this be your main blog?

Pamela I suppose someone else might buy it out but unlikely. It was such good quality very fresh fish.We can always find somewhere else to eat!

 
At 22/1/09 03:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOHH that kitty onecute...And i can now say after seeing how to properly weigh oneself...I no longer need to diet.....hahahahha

 
At 22/1/09 07:51, Blogger A Spot of T said...

I've seen that scale one before but it cracks me up every. single. time!!

 
At 22/1/09 13:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Todays Guardian says that the Bath Fishworks has been sold to Bopara Ventures Ltd a private company based in Sutton Coldfield along with one in Richmond and two in London thereby saving 95 jobs. The one in Bristol along with five others will be closed with the loss of 95 Jobs.
So Pamela, there is hope yet.

 
At 22/1/09 23:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

Embee that doesn't mean it will be as good as before, but time will tell.

 
At 23/1/09 08:42, Blogger Beccy said...

How sad about fishworks, it had to rank up near the top of best fish I've ever eaten!

 
At 24/1/09 01:21, Blogger storyteller said...

Thanks for the laughter ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home