Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009

Embee did not forget the day I had this pretty gift to open.
This will be another ornament to add to the Christmas collection.
Inside the package was this heart shaped luggage label. Red is EmBee's favourite colour and, whilst I'm more conservative, it will certainly make it easier to spot my luggage.
Thank you for the surprise Embee-now are you hinting that I need to take another trip! By the way is the champagne on ice!

I wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day.


Archives:
2008: Valentine Surprise + Marmite and Champagne makes a Happy Valentine
2007: Tomato Penne Bake + Dublin here I come

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At 14/2/09 15:58, Blogger Attie said...

OOHh for Sweet!!
Ha valentines Day!!

 
At 14/2/09 17:13, Blogger Sam said...

that's so cute. I doubt Fred will even remember it's valentine day. I am fed up.

 
At 14/2/09 17:19, Blogger sallywrites said...

That's very romantic. Hubby did give me some roses and chocolates though.... So I was chuffed.

Happy Valentines Day to you too Chris.

 
At 14/2/09 17:21, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

that's lovely :)

 
At 14/2/09 18:39, Blogger Beccy said...

Snap Sam, Joules did nothing either!

 
At 14/2/09 23:36, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Charming! Kisses to Embee.

 
At 15/2/09 00:31, Blogger PJ said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you! I have a posting about my new worm buddies on my my daily photo blog. Let me know if you have any advice.

 
At 15/2/09 02:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet.

 
At 15/2/09 02:33, Blogger Pamela said...

you two are so much fun --
(we actually shared gifts this year. he bought me a pedicure at a salon, and I bought him some lovely cologne/aftershave)

 
At 15/2/09 03:39, Blogger Alison said...

Happy Valentine's Day, your pressie is adorable.

 
At 15/2/09 03:40, Blogger storyteller said...

How nifty ;--)
Seems like a lovely way to celebrate.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 15/2/09 17:38, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam & Beccy you need to drop hints not that I did. I quietly waited to see if dad remembered. Then if he had forgotten!!!

Sally, I had told him a while back not to buy me any more chocs-I was not actually thinking about Valentine's day at the time-and damn it he remembered!LOL

CC he'll be pleased he doesn't get any from me LOL.

PJ thanks for visiting. I'm still learning about worm rearing, so not really able to give much advice.

pamela now I really could do with a pedicure-glad we don't have to show our toes tomorrow for FM!

 
At 20/2/09 16:02, Blogger ~ej said...

what a sweet gift...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home