Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Witty Wedesday # 85

I'm very late posting today as I'm just back from Dublin.




*****************************
I don't know if you can read this but I found it amusing.

****************************
This next one came from Karmyn via John

A man boarded an airplane in New Orleans with a box of frozen crabs and asked a blonde, female crew member to take care of the box for him. She took the box and promised to put it in the crew's refrigerator.

He pointedly advised her that he was holding her personally responsible for the crabs staying frozen, mentioned that he was a lawyer, and proceeded to rant at her about what would happen if she let them thaw out.

Needless to say, she was annoyed by his behavior.

Shortly before landing in New York, she used the intercom to announce to the entire cabin, "Would the gentleman who gave me the crabs in New Orleans , please raise your hand?"

Not one hand went up ... so she took them home and ate them.

Two lessons here:
1. Men never learn.
2. Blondes aren't as dumb as most men think.
**************************

Archives:
2008: Fun Monday-53 (song)
2007: Public Conveniences

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

At 11/2/09 22:35, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Gotta luv "Senior's Moments" - I'm experiencing them more and more lately too! lol

 
At 11/2/09 22:37, Blogger FH said...

LOL!! Glad we are not bats! ;P

 
At 12/2/09 01:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOHhow funny!!!!

 
At 12/2/09 03:19, Blogger storyteller said...

All are hilarious ... thanks for the chuckles. As for reading the article, clicking on it made it larger for easier reading ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 12/2/09 05:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah - at least someone used my crab joke!

And I have to tell you - when I was a little girl, visiting my grandmother, we took my great-grandmother grocery shopping in her car. When we came out of the store, we went to the car, put all the groceries into the trunk and then for some reason, the key wouldn't work in the door.

This woman came screaming over "What are you doing to my car?"

She had the EXACT same car. The key worked in the trunk but no where else. My great-grandma's car was 2 aisles over!!!!

 
At 12/2/09 14:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE have a Bat inspector comes to the mine to count and check and he fell about over it and I had to find my copy on e'mail and semd it to him!!!Love

 
At 12/2/09 16:03, Blogger Unknown said...

I had that bat one on a birthday card from my uncle!

 
At 12/2/09 17:52, Blogger Beckie said...

All three of them are keepers.

Once again - thanks for the smile.

 
At 12/2/09 20:37, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

Oh my oh my lmfao HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fanks for that.... I just laffed so hard I scared the cat LOL

x

 
At 13/2/09 01:51, Blogger Pamela said...

they were all the funniest this week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home