Saturday, March 21, 2009

Sight Seeing Saturday

A few more photos taken as we drove through Bath on our way home last ThursdayAt the top of this little street you find a park Some of the roads are quite steep, which might not be evident from the photosIn the previous picture you can see this house in the distanceKeep going and eventually this imposing Church comes into view. Some of the avenues had carpets of flowers lining the roads. It really was very pretty

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Archives:
2008: This and That
2007: Sunny Spain
as very pretty

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 21/3/09 16:24, Blogger kitten said...

Gosh that is beautiful! It is just exciting seeing other places than home.

 
At 21/3/09 17:04, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely pics Chris!

 
At 21/3/09 17:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!

I'll have to show these to my oldest son, since he had a school pen pal in Bath! (They still email each other occassionally.)

 
At 21/3/09 18:05, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

I would so love to go to bath one of these days, I dont think its that far away from here..... ok, now I need to get out me map lol

x

 
At 21/3/09 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 22/3/09 10:26, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Oh, Bath seems like one of those great old English towns I may never get to see. Thank you for sharing these great photos with us. Thanks!!!

 
At 24/3/09 02:38, Blogger Sabrina said...

Lovely! You reminded me that I spent a few hours in Bath one day while studying abroad in college. Now if only I could find those photos. . .I'm sure they're not as nice as yours!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home