Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun Monday # 112 Today's Inspiration...


Sayre says...

'Take your camera to work and take pictures of the things that inspire you as you work or that inspires your coworkers. Ask them (or yourself) what it is about that particular object or picture that makes the work day seem a little easier.

If you don't work outside the home, take a picture of the thing that helps you get through the day and inspires you to have the best day you can.'


Well I don't work and I don't really have anything that I can truly say gives me daily inspiration. However what makes my day enjoyable is spending a little time blogging and plurking and having a chat with my family. If I can look out of the window and see some sunshine and flowers my spirits immediately rise.

Now today has been brilliant because Beccy is over from Dublin to give my mother a surprise vist. We drove out to see the Bluebell woods and although they were not as good as last year, to see a carpet of blue is a sight to behold. Some would say inspirational! We were inspired to take some pictures and this is one form of art!


Archives:
2008: Project looking through 3-Animals
2007: Days without a computer-1

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At 20/4/09 20:24, Blogger Sam said...

err hello! you are meant to be on skype

 
At 20/4/09 20:29, Blogger Sayre said...

Oh!!! How beautiful! It seems that every time I go to the farm in Wales, I've just missed bluebell season. I look into the woods and imagine how gorgeous it must look with its carpet of blue - and I hope to one day see it with my own eyes!

Thank you for sharing this!

I'm adding you to the list!

 
At 20/4/09 20:48, Anonymous daffy said...

They look amazing! It's purple haze! My computer room, the room where my computer lives is the smae colour, we call it the voodoo lounge.
Have fun with Becy!

 
At 20/4/09 20:55, Blogger FH said...

I have bunches of Blue bells here and there in my yard, love them. Photos are pretty! :)

 
At 20/4/09 21:33, Blogger Living Life said...

I absolutely love the carpet of blue flowers! What a beautiful sight this must be to see in person as well as an inspiration to take many photos!

 
At 20/4/09 21:44, Blogger Sam said...

what's all that psychedelia on Beccy's coat?

 
At 20/4/09 22:24, Blogger ChrisB said...

daffy Beccy is only here for one night.

Sam I'll show you a better picture of the coat tomorrow.

 
At 20/4/09 23:34, Blogger Faye said...

What a great photo to share. Agree that a drift of bluebells is magical. Only seen them for real once growing like this--at Winterthur Gardens in Delaware.

 
At 20/4/09 23:39, Blogger BS said...

Beautiful flowers !

 
At 21/4/09 00:50, Blogger Sam said...

is Beccy trying to be Marc Bolan reincarnated amongst the bluebells

 
At 21/4/09 03:49, Blogger Sandcastle Momma said...

What beautiful flowers! Very inspiring indeed.

 
At 21/4/09 04:03, Blogger Alison said...

beautiful photos!! surprise visits are always fun...enjoy!!

 
At 21/4/09 07:36, Blogger Steffi said...

Very beautiful pictures! Oh Beccy come to you!How beautiful!Tell her many greetings!

 
At 21/4/09 08:30, Anonymous Mariposa said...

Very nice shot! I like it! Mine is up late... ;-)

 
At 21/4/09 11:26, Anonymous margaret (the misanthrope) said...

How gorgeous! I really need to get back to Britain for a visit. Thanks for sharing, and happy FM to you!

 
At 21/4/09 11:40, Blogger Amrita said...

Lovely inspirational photos.

Here in this 40" heat the only thing which inspires me is a glass of cold water.

 
At 21/4/09 22:44, Blogger Barbara said...

What a beautiful, beautiful spot in the world.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home