Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Witty Wednesday # 106


A few weeks ago when Embee and I were at the garden centre I noticed this.....now what do you think they were trying to convey!
I don't think it was 'buy one get one free' or if it had another 'f' they might have been asking us to leave!!!LOL

I pinched this from John
and Daffy knew I was a country gal when she sent me Technology for Country Folk..(click to make it big enough to read)

Today I'm taking my mother to have her laser eye treatment. Fingers crossed it will help but as the cataract will still be affecting the other eye I'm not convinced it will make that much difference.

Archives:
2007: What me clumsy never!

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 29/7/09 10:52, Blogger Beccy said...

Send granny my love, xxx.

 
At 29/7/09 17:02, Blogger Unknown said...

Fingers crossed for your mum!

Thief!

 
At 29/7/09 17:08, Blogger ChrisB said...

John the hospital trip proved to be a disaster. I'll probably turn it into a post(she didn't get it done)!

I knew you wouldn't mind me thieving LOL.

 
At 29/7/09 17:35, Anonymous Grannymar said...

Hope all goes well for your mum.

I loved the graphics.

 
At 30/7/09 15:28, Blogger MAYBELLINE said...

Do you suppose the sign should read "Bag of"?

Look forward to reading the report of the surgery. My mother in law is considering the same.

 
At 30/7/09 16:24, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

Love the sign LOL...... it makes one wonder who agrees to them in the first place.....

fingers and eyes crossed for you mum, but I see it didnt go ahead??

x

 
At 30/7/09 17:37, Anonymous Rummuser said...

The pub joke is priceless.

Best wishes for your Mother's fast recovery.

 
At 31/7/09 10:51, Anonymous wendishness said...

hahaha love the bogof...aren't signs great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home