Sunday, August 23, 2009

On 23rd of the month!

I was prowling around the house looking for a '23'. No I haven't lost my marbles just yet but my plurk pal and fellow blogger Rantz encourges everyone to post an unusual '23' on this day each month. I take my camera everywhere but often can't come up with the goods. Although having said that I have managed a few over the past months.
Although I'm not actually a proper member of this group as I don't have a flickr account, I still join in on plurk.
Today's contribution is the clock I have on my landing wall. This belonged to my grandmother and I'm rather fond of it (we don't have it working as my mother said the chiming kept her awake).

Here are a few more I've done in the past





Archives:
2007: What's you names hidden meaning
2007: CN Tower and Toronto Island

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 23/8/09 17:18, Blogger Amrita said...

very clever and creative I should say

 
At 24/8/09 01:18, Blogger karisma said...

Interesting idea! I like the buttons!

 
At 24/8/09 09:29, Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

(headspin)

 
At 24/8/09 11:52, Anonymous wendishness said...

They're all great 23's, I forgot to do it this month so I'll try and make up for it next month! But I do love what you've come up with, you should do these more often, even get creative around the house and make some!

 
At 24/8/09 21:13, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm going to look into this 23rd business... as soon as I'm in control. ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home