Monday, October 26, 2009

Fun Monday # 140 Not a pretty sight


Our hostess this week is Gattina and she wants to see.....

What we are wearing when we get out of your bed on a Sunday morning. Of course she wants to see a picture of what we wear, with us inside or not.

There was no way you were going to see me first thing in the morning in my 'jim-jams/p-j's' so I had to find another model. Probably not a very clear photo as it was still fairly dark when I got up and I took this on my phone camera for speed.
By the way I'm not really someone who normally wears pale pink but I got these reduced in a sale and there was no colour choice. I rarely get showered and dressed until I've had breakfast, read my emails, plurked and done my farming. As it's getting cooler I would probably wear a dressing gown over the top.




Archives:
2008: Postcard from Dublin
2007: I-spy
2006: Post title

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 26/10/09 23:09, Blogger Beccy said...

They look very pretty.

 
At 26/10/09 23:39, Anonymous Janis said...

Very pretty...love your model.

 
At 27/10/09 00:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That color really suits your model! :)

 
At 27/10/09 02:54, Blogger Sandy said...

very pretty and very feminine...

 
At 27/10/09 14:16, Anonymous Swampy said...

Totally too cute !
Looks warm and snuggly...excuse me while I go put on some clothes.

 
At 27/10/09 14:34, Blogger Sam said...

I can't believe you are airing your nightwear in public. There is no discretion amongst the retired of today.

 
At 27/10/09 16:45, Anonymous wendishness said...

What a cute model you've got sporting your nightwear!! LOL

 
At 27/10/09 23:05, Blogger Pamela said...

you are pretty in pink, i'm sure!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home