Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's ok to be different

I don't know about you but I love surprises. My daughter, Beccy, has been asking me if I'd had a parcel arrive, which of course, until now, I hadn't. Today the postman knocked and I guessed it might be more than junk mail or bills.

Many of you will know (probably sick of me wittering on about it) I've recently become addicted to Farmville on Facebook. So I'm delighted with the pressie Beccy has sent me and it will become my new favourite mug for when I'm at the computer.

For those of you who are not familiar with this farming game, the black sheep is often found wandering on farms of neighbours and you can adopt them. I've managed to gather quite a few.

Now what Beccy doesn't know is, that with Christmas in the not too distant future, I'd had my eye on buying some of the items in the FV shop but she has pipped me at the post.

Anyway I love my mug so thank you very much Beccy xxxx

P.S. If anyone out there is looking for a new neighbour let me know!!!!!!!

Archives:
2008: Details of secret ornament exchange
2007: Blog action day is October 15th
2006: None

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 13/10/09 15:19, Anonymous daffy said...

I used to play on Town Farm Or is it Farm Town! on FB... do you think I should give Farmville a go?
Still must hunt you down as my pal! :o)
I've a couple of books for you.... Brendan O'Carroll.. think they'll bring a smile to your face!
I'll get my finger out and post you more smiles!

 
At 13/10/09 15:59, Blogger Debbie said...

LOve the mug! So cute.
I used to play Farmville and Farm Town (more Farm Town). I got out of it, but coincindentally I was just peering at it again last night. I was soooo adictive. My friend and I would arrange to watch each other farms when we went away on summer holidays. How sad is that?? lol

 
At 13/10/09 17:01, Blogger Beccy said...

Debbie that's what I'll be doing next week when mum goes on holiday!!!

 
At 13/10/09 19:45, Anonymous Janis said...

Oh what a cute mug. I am not familiar with Farmville, because I'm not yet on facebook. Been thinking about it, but not sure I want to spend all that time on my computer. All that stuff is so additive. Sounds like fun though!

 
At 14/10/09 00:42, Blogger wendishness said...

I like the black sheep but FARMVILLE? hahaha ;)

 
At 14/10/09 13:13, Blogger karisma said...

LOL, geez you will be playing restaurants next! I remember my friend playing farmville and planning her trips out around her corn. I nearly smacked her one and told her to plant some real corn. She took it so seriously and would rush home to sort it out. Too funny!

 
At 14/10/09 17:54, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm confused. I thought I already saw a similar post and commented on it.

I started to play, and couldn't get into it. Tried to delete my farm. The program said it WAS. But, it is still there and all of my facebook friends keep planting and harvesting it.

 
At 15/10/09 22:30, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

So, you're the black sheep of ... the family ... or facebook ... or whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home