Monday, November 23, 2009

23's

This is for my friend Rantz who always posts 23's on the 23rd of the month. I haven't joined his group (they are all brilliant photographers) but that still doesn't stop me looking for unusual 23's; I rarely seem to find any! However when I was in Tunisia I did see this on one of the houses.....


The other 23 is also a puzzle. I saw this singer being interview on TV the other evening and my eyes kept getting drawn to the tattooo on his wrist as part of it was 23. I just had to take a picture.


No prizes for naming the singer! Do you recognise him??

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 23/11/09 17:45, Blogger wendishness said...

You do come up with some interesting 23's though, these are good. I forgot about the 23rd this month :/

 
At 26/11/09 02:24, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Harry Secombe was a great singer, wasn't he? [kidding] heh heh

 
At 4/12/09 10:48, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks muchly - and thanks for pointing me in this direction - didn't manage to see this when you first posted.

Take care Chris, take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home