Thursday, November 26, 2009

A Birthday Boy

Now I wonder who this is trying on some winter warmers!

You probably guessed that it's my youngest grandson and today he's celebrating his 9th Birthday.

He is always very reluctant to let me take a photo, but yesterday evening his mother had to attend a meeting and I was left in charge at home. So after a bath and hair wash, which he does himself, I managed to snap this picture just before he got into bed. For once he went straight to sleep, instead of finding reasons to come back downstairs. He thought today would come more quickly if he went to sleep early!

Happy Birthday Ben
I hope that you are going to enjoy your special day
Lots of Love Grandma xxx

I would also like to wish all my blogging friends a very Happy Thanksgiving
and
I also hope Sam and Fred enjoy their weekend in Las Vagas.

Archives:
2008: Now we are eight
2007: Birthday Boy Ben
2006: Happy Birthday Ben

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 26/11/09 09:22, Blogger Beccy said...

Ahhh my cutie pie. I must go and make his cake and ice the buns!

 
At 26/11/09 09:22, Anonymous daffy said...

Happy Birthday Ben!
and also celebrating today, a few years ahead of Ben is my boy Allen! He's 19 today! :o) It's a birthday day! x

 
At 26/11/09 11:55, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Happy happy birthday :)

 
At 26/11/09 13:32, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

What warmers for people who almost live in the tropics! ;)

 
At 26/11/09 13:36, Anonymous Janis said...

He is a cutie...Happy B.day Ben. Enjoy your time with your grandson!

 
At 26/11/09 21:13, Anonymous wendishness said...

Happy Birthday Ben!! Great photos Chris!

 
At 26/11/09 21:37, Blogger karisma said...

Happy Birthday Ben! Love that hair, just gorgeous!

 
At 28/11/09 09:33, Blogger Steffi said...

Happy birthday Ben!

 
At 29/11/09 14:08, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

Happy Belated birthday wishes Ben...... great name :) (I have a Ben)..

x

 
At 30/11/09 04:08, Blogger Pamela said...

in spite of his advanced age -- he is all sweetness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home