Thursday, November 19, 2009

On my travels again!!


This evening I'm leaving this to spend about 9 days with Beccy and the family in Dublin. We will be celebrating a couple of birthdays while I'm there (more of that later).
I am taking my laptop so I might manage to write a couple of postcards to let Sam, Embee, my mother and you, my blog friends, know how we're doing.
The only problem being there is a weather warning for high winds, so hope this doesn't affect flights! I was in Dublin around this time last year and, if any of you remember, we were grounded by snow. So please keep your fingers crossed that I have a safe journey. Thank you x

Archives:
2007: Witty Wednesday-73
2007: Fun Monday-42
2007: None

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 19/11/09 13:00, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

You are definitely a woman on the move. Happy trails.

 
At 19/11/09 13:13, Anonymous Janis said...

Have a good visit and safe trip...enjoy!

 
At 19/11/09 14:52, Blogger Amrita said...

Enjoy your time with Becky and the family.

LOved your jokes, the mineal from Tunisia and the sovereign.

Poor hedgehog

 
At 19/11/09 15:52, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Glad you've got your blog, otherwise we'd never catch you, as you always seem to be on the move! That is a good thing that you're getting out and about, especially over to Dublin. Enjoy your family time :)

 
At 19/11/09 19:59, Blogger Lisa said...

Blessings of a good journey and a wonderful time of fellowship with your family!

 
At 19/11/09 21:14, Blogger Steffi said...

Enjoy your time with Beccy,Chris!Have a nice time and safe trip!

 
At 20/11/09 04:34, Anonymous Kila said...

Safe and happy travels to you!

 
At 20/11/09 15:56, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a wonderful time! (and had a safe bluster free journey!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home