Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Some more snow photos

My daughter Sam wanted to see some more snow photos. I don't think this is what she really means but I took a few more around the house.


I thought these looked just like crowns.

It might not look very deep but it had drifted against the gate.

The blueberry plants look very forlorn!

An early morning shot of the front garden while it was still dark.

I won't be using the washing line for a while!

Nor do I think we'll be sitting out any time soon!

It took me ages to clear a path to the gate but I'm glad I made the effort as I was able to drive my car today. I'm less pleased about the huge raw area on the palm of my right hand where a blister burst!

Archives:
2008: Look at My Belly Flops
2007: Winter Solstice
2006: Last Celebration Meal

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 23/12/09 02:02, Blogger willowtree said...

Holy crap!!!

 
At 23/12/09 02:22, Blogger Jan n Jer said...

Snow is a beautiful subject for photos. Great pics!

 
At 23/12/09 06:56, Blogger Pamela said...

you need to wear gloves when you shovel snow !

 
At 23/12/09 07:04, Blogger Barbara said...

Ooh Chris it looks so cold. But also beautiful. Merry Christmas.

 
At 23/12/09 07:46, Blogger karisma said...

Oooooh! I was thinking how beautiful it looked then you mentioned your hand....ouchies. Your snow made the news down here yesterday. We have been alternating between dying from heat and summer storms.

Hope you have a great time at xmas this year. Hugs and smoochies xoxox

 
At 23/12/09 12:53, Blogger Sam said...

perfect - that was exactly what I was hoping for.

 
At 23/12/09 14:20, Blogger Beccy said...

yep, we're still jealous!

 
At 23/12/09 16:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

Wt no snow LOL!!!!

Jan thank you

Pamela I really knew I should have put gloves on when it began to get sore but I'm not good working in gloves-some would say I'm stubborn but now I'm suffering so it serves me right!

Barbara it doesn't look quite so pretty today just dirty!

Karisma gosh I can't believe it made your news-we should swap countries for a few weeks!

Sam glad it meets with your approval xx

Beccy I don't think it will be here come Monday but if it is still icy that could affect flights and we don't want that to happen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home