Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday Mollie


Happy Birthday to my granddaughter Mollie who is 14 today.
You might not be able to read what she is holding, but it's her present from her mum and dad which is a 'flying lesson'. She was delighted as she told me she didn't think she would get it! I had no idea you would be able to learn to fly before you are able to learn to drive. I clearly am behind the times!

This photo was snapped on Friday evening when Mollie and Beccy were ready to go out for dinner.

Mollie I hope you enjoy your birthday despite all the disruptions-the icecream cake your mum made looks fabulous. Love you lots Grandma x

Update on the 'ash cloud' I still don't know if I will be getting home today, so far the flight hasn't been cancelled but they are updating every hour so time will tell. Beccy is currently driving to the catch the ferry, so I wish her a safe journey.

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 17/5/10 11:34, Blogger Sandy said...

Happy Birthday, Mollie and prayers for safe travel for all of your family, Chris.

 
At 20/5/10 18:16, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday Mollie!

 
At 22/5/10 03:57, Blogger Pamela said...

I heard she chipped her elbow as a grand finale for birthday week. poor kid!

 
At 24/5/10 08:27, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

Oh what a pretty girl...... you so dont seem old enough to have a 14 year old grandchild..... and goodness, flying lessons what a great pressie :)

x

 
At 26/5/10 03:15, Anonymous Kila said...

Wow, what a great present!

Yes, one can be a pilot before a licensed driver.

Happy Birthday!

 
At 27/5/10 06:06, Blogger willowtree said...

Happy (belated) Birthday Mollie!! xoxo

 
At 1/6/10 23:16, Blogger Beccy said...

Delete photo please, it's gross:(

 
At 27/6/10 18:00, Blogger sallywrites said...

Happy Birthday Mollie! I can't believe that she's 14!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home