Friday, August 05, 2011

Saved by Sam

I have the best daughters in the world. As soon as Sam heard my camera was busted she sent me their old (her words) Cannon Powershot SD200. It arrived by Fedex this morning. Just to try it out, I quickly charged the battery and sneaked a picture of my mum relaxing and reading the paper.
All I have to do now is learn how to use all the settings. This is a 3.2 mega pixels my old one was 8.1 does that mean I won't get such a sharp picture-you can see I know nothing about cameras!
Thank you Sam and Fred xxxxx

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At 5/8/11 12:54, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Lower megapixels tend to mean that you can't enlarge the photo as much, but you should be okay for pictures on your blog. You probably can print an acceptable 4x6.

 
At 5/8/11 13:09, Blogger ChrisB said...

thanks AC

 
At 5/8/11 15:47, Anonymous Sam said...

Please tell granny she looks beautiful.

 
At 5/8/11 20:11, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam I took her by surprise but she didn't mind.

 
At 6/8/11 03:42, Anonymous Karmyn R said...

Yeah Sam!

 
At 7/8/11 12:17, Blogger Merle said...

Dear Chris ~~ Best of luck learning about the new camera. And how lucky for you that your daughter was listening and came to the party. Nice photo of your Mum.

Would you please wish Embee a very Happy Birthday for tomorrow 8th August. I hope he has a great day and enjoys every minute
Take care, my friends, Love and Best Wishes, Merle.

 
At 9/8/11 18:11, Blogger ChrisB said...

Merle Embee said to thank you very much x

 
At 20/8/11 05:54, Blogger Pamela said...

I found out that someone I know put the batteries in backwards in my camera. So now it is working again!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home