Monday, November 11, 2013

Day 11 Fun Monday = Favourite food



Well this is going to be difficult because I just enjoy food which is probably why I am overweight!

So I'll just use pictures taken in the last few days for future blogs.

Embee is rather partial to my soda bread:-

Embee is also a diabetic and he can't have much  cake, don't feel sorry for him he does ok. I recently tried making him a carrot cake with a substitute for sugar (Splenda):-
It worked quite well!
I'm rather partial to a good moussaka:-


Now you know what we've been eating

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 12/11/13 22:32, Blogger littledebbie said...

Yummy!!! I think I am getting hungry. :)

 
At 13/11/13 00:09, Blogger ChrisB said...

Littledebbie thanks for visiting and hosting :)

 
At 14/11/13 12:43, Blogger Beccy said...

That Moussaka looks yummylicious!

 
At 14/11/13 15:14, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy I make it quite often now!

 
At 18/11/13 00:25, Blogger Pamela said...

I don't know how I missed you a week ago. I've been hit and miss with reading it seems.

am going to check out Moussaka.

 
At 18/11/13 08:26, Blogger Beccy said...

No need to rub it in!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home