Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Day 12 Another new gadget!!!

Currently I'm having dental treatment and in the new year I'm going to have an implant. As it's going to cost me mega bucks I don't want to do anything which might render it unsuccessful. So when the dentist indicated eating hard nuts was not a particularly good idea I decided to grind the nuts I put into my muesli. I have a little grinder which attaches to another gadget but when I came to use it for some reason it would not work.
So when I went to my favourite kitchen shop (Lakeland), yesterday, I found a small grinder and decided to treat myself. I also wanted to use the token for some free chocs... so it does work get you in the shop and you will find something that you must have need!!!


I tried it out today and had a tub of ground nuts in seconds; I call that a success!!

Labels: , , ,

9 Comments:

At 12/11/13 14:10, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

This post is just plain nuts.

 
At 12/11/13 15:39, Blogger Unknown said...

Cringes at the thought of ground nuts!! :-(

 
At 12/11/13 16:54, Blogger Sam said...

did you toast them?

 
At 13/11/13 00:06, Blogger ChrisB said...

AC and John love the comments made me hoot with laughter :)

 
At 13/11/13 00:07, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam no should I have toasted them???

 
At 14/11/13 12:42, Blogger Beccy said...

Great idea mum :)

 
At 14/11/13 15:12, Blogger ChrisB said...

Beccy I though you would be cross with me for buying another gadget LOL

 
At 18/11/13 00:23, Blogger Pamela said...

Where do you store these gadgets? I have this deep shelf and I have to take everything out to get out what is in back and then put everything back it. argh.

 
At 18/11/13 08:26, Blogger Beccy said...

Well I wondered where you store it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home